Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedwetting has stopped!

Default Bedwetting has stopped!

Ok, so about two weeks ago I stopped wetting the bed at night. I have wet twice, however, but I have stayed dry all other nights. I am glad that this damn thing is finally over, but the MAJOR downside to this is that I am almost completely out of diapers and will have to be very careful about my usage. But now I get to go on sleepovers w/o worrying about peeing all over the place.

Oh, and if I decide this is not a very good idea or want to try again, I could relapse either purposely or accidentally and the way it is handled is most likely going to change VERY little.

I'd say to wait a month with no wetting before saying that you'll be free from it for like sleepovers...But it sounds like you've really improved

Yeah I know. I'm kinda upset about it tho. I guess everyone has to buy their own diapers eventually. And like I said, if I really want to, I may relapse into bedwetting to get more diapers.

Conglaturation ! Hard stuff getting out of bed wetting :s

Congrats! Hopefully your bedwetting doesn't return. I was 20 when I finally quite wetting the bed.

Darkfinn

Well... yay and darn at the same time.

Conrats. From what most people have said the good side of this is far better than the bad side.