Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: hello

  1. #1

    Default hello

    my name is Paul I was a bedwetter from 6 to 16 and love to meet other bedwetters and moms of bedwetters. I have a bedwetting son of 14 now. I still very much like wearing cloth diapers as I became addicted to them before the age of 10 phl6

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi, welcome nice to meet you, Do you have any hobbies you can tell us about ?

  3. #3

    Default hello again



    Quote Originally Posted by Crel View Post
    Hi, welcome nice to meet you, Do you have any hobbies you can tell us about ?
    I like to travel, read, and listen to classical music. Paul

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by phl6 View Post
    I like to travel, read, and listen to classical music. Paul
    What sorts of books do you like? My all-time-favouritest-book-ever is Brideshead revisited! It's amazing! I'd really recommend it if you've never read it before!

    Welcome to the fora!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by phl6 View Post
    my name is Paul I was a bedwetter from 6 to 16 and love to meet other bedwetters and moms of bedwetters. I have a bedwetting son of 14 now. I still very much like wearing cloth diapers as I became addicted to them before the age of 10 phl6
    hi phl6 and welcome to the site i hope you feal welcomed by every one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.