Thread: Hate to write

Post Hate to write

So I need to give greetings and introductions in order to get started, so I with my name or handle is Diasprum. I have been into diapers to some degree for years.

I remember at the time, I was in high school, or so that, I would go into the bathroom and pull and look for one of the less used diapers in the trash from one of the kids my mom was potty-trained.

I would take and pull down my pants and underpants then place the diaper between my legs. I would then sit on the toilet pulling as much of the diaper over my front diaper area as I could letting the little remaining diaper hang into the toilet as it was to small to fit.

After I got the diaper positioned, I would then proceed to wet the diaper and then begin to stimulate my pressing teen need in the hot wet diaper. From there my diaper fetish grow.

O! nice, welcome, Can you tell us about your more non Dl/Ab hobbies?

yes what are your hobby's/activities aside from diapers? do you play games? sports? watch interesting tv shows? so on and so forth

Quote Originally Posted by diasprum View Post
    So I need to give greetings and introductions in order to get started, so I with my name or handle is Diasprum. I have been into diapers to some degree for years.

I remember at the time, I was in high school, or so that, I would go into the bathroom and pull and look for one of the less used diapers in the trash from one of the kids my mom was potty-trained.

I would take and pull down my pants and underpants then place the diaper between my legs. I would then sit on the toilet pulling as much of the diaper over my front diaper area as I could letting the little remaining diaper hang into the toilet as it was to small to fit.

After I got the diaper positioned, I would then proceed to wet the diaper and then begin to stimulate my pressing teen need in the hot wet diaper. From there my diaper fetish grow.
    welcome to the site i hope you have a good time