Thread: Sephiroas

Default Sephiroas

First Off: No, my name has nothing to do with Sephiroth from FF7.

Secondly: When I was inputting my date I guess I hit an 8 instead of a 9. My profile says I'm 10 years older than I really am. (If a mod could fix it for me, that would be great. :] )

Now to get into it.

I'm 15. I've never had an actual diaper since the age of 3. I've known that I'm a DL since I was 8, and I've been using makeshifts ever since. I'm itching to get my hands on an actual diaper eventually, I'm just scared I guess.

I use my makeshifts maybe once every week now. I got an infection caused by ingrown hairs, (called a pilonidal abscess or something), so I'm afraid to mess a makeshift because it might get infected even more.

I'm not sure where I picked this saying up from, but it kind of fits in here (for me): Things greatly desired are also greatly feared.

Maybe eventually I'll get passed the fear part. Maybe once I get a car. >.>.

And yes, the waiting to get a car. All the local storeowners know me, so not that easy to buy from there unnoticed. My mother is always ordering things so she just opens delivered boxes without reading labels, so that rules out internet buying, since I don't want to have it shipped to a neighbor's house or a friend's house.

Friends. Next Point. I'm a closet DL. No one knows, at least not that I know of. I told my best friend once when we were 10, but he was too busy concentrating on practicing his free-throws (basketball) to care what I was saying.

Speech. Next Point. . I'm quiet in real life. If you give me 10 minutes and a forum I can post up a storm though, as I've kind of done with this introduction post.

My hobbies include hacking, botany (new hobby), and "thieving" as a group of things. I can pick locks, pick pockets, and I'm not too shabby with concealed knives. I don't use these skills unless I have to, I'm actually an honest person. Have to situations would include getting into my house when I forget my keys, or a friends house if they forgot their keys. Concealed knives for self protection, gotta have somethin, right? (No, I've never killed anyone with them. Never had to use them, and hope it stays that way.)

That's about all I can think of at the moment, hunger is distracting my attention.

Until next time,

/quecurtaindrop.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroas View Post
    Speech. Next Point. . I'm quiet in real life. If you give me 10 minutes and a forum I can post up a storm though, as I've kind of done with this introduction post.
    Heh heh... you sound like me.

Welcome to ADISC, Sephiroas. Have fun.

For me, the nearest diaper-selling store is eight miles away, and my mom is home all the time, so she'd know if I purchased diapers online. But while I was on vacation, there was a store within walking distance, and I just walked there and bought diapers. Maybe there will be a store near you when you go on vacation.

Welcome to ADISC Sephiroas.

Hope you'll have great time here with us in the future.
    If you have any question about the site, how it work or simply some tips, feel free to ask, we'll not bite.

We are friendly and I'm sure you'll be friendly too ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Heh heh... you sound like me.

Welcome to ADISC, Sephiroas. Have fun.

For me, the nearest diaper-selling store is eight miles away, and my mom is home all the time, so she'd know if I purchased diapers online. But while I was on vacation, there was a store within walking distance, and I just walked there and bought diapers. Maybe there will be a store near you when you go on vacation.
    Whenever I find the time or money to go on vacation, I'll definitely check that out.

Hey and welcome to the site. As far as buying diapers goes, I can say that waiting does pay off. Wait till you aren't too afraid and have a good opportunity to get to a store. I was almost 17 when I finally had such an opportunity and worked up the guts to go out and buy my first real diapers a few months ago. Anyways, I hope you like it here.

Welcome to the site.

I too am very quiet in person.. I guess I'm lucky, the nearest store that sells diapers is a 2 minute walk

The first purchase is always the hardest but after that it gets easier.