Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unexpected surprise!!

Default Unexpected surprise!!

Today after i got home from my friends house i went into my bedroom and saw a pack of pampers and a pacifier. Later that day my mom talked to me about my diaper thing and asked me why i wore diapers so i told her why blah blah.. And so she said if i ever wanted to be changed she would but i said thats alright i can handle it. So i got caught but on the other side my mom now understands why and kinda understands.

So did you have them shipped to you and they were intercepted or?

Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    So did you have them shipped to you and they were intercepted or?
    No she found my stash and bought me diapers

I personally wouldn't take her up on the changing part. It'd be simply too uncomfortable to have my mother see me naked. Things like that can change the relationship with your parents and I would think hard and make your own choice on letting her change you.
    You should also show her to a webpage explaining what infantilism is so she semi-understands where your coming from instead of being in the dark

Best of luck.
    -PF

Some mothers just never want to let go of their little ones. Cute gesture of her, buying some supplies, but as our friend PF mentioned above - there is no chance I would let my mother see me naked. Last time must have been pre-age 10.

Glad she welcomes your wearing Pampers94.
    Andrew

You sir, just got hit over the head with the DIAPER OF FOUND-OUTED-NESS,
    at least it was clean though.

However I would have to agree,
    I wouldn't want my mom to see me naked (even though it has happened recently, for some reason people in my house don't like locked doors).
    But it is nice to see she is caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Pampers94 View Post
    No she found my stash and bought me diapers
    If she found your stash of just diapers, why would she buy you a pacifier?

Anyways it's nice to hear your mom "understands why and kinda understands." Double Understanding!

I would think hard and make your own choice on letting her change you.
    You should also show her to a webpage explaining what infantilism is so she semi-understands where your coming from instead of being in the dark
    He said that he declined her offer...? And she seems to have done her own research and understands it in an alright fashion.

That was pretty cool that she was accepting. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    He said that he declined her offer...? And she seems to have done her own research and understands it in an alright fashion.
    Just in-case he gives it a second thought & she may have done her own research but you don't know where she got her information from. It could be from a number of different sources of which some have different views and are for different circumstances on the subject which may not be favorable or give a bad image towards P94. It's always better if you get to pick; you never know a persons views unless you ask them.

It's always good to have someone reaffirm your decisions and give their own opinions on topics.
    -PF

I would not let someone as close to me as my mom change my diapers. It would just seem wrong to me. It is good that your mom was so accepting as to buy diapers for you. The fact that she did so without first talking to you seems a little strange to me though.