Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleepwear

Default Sleepwear

What kinds or kinds of sleepwear do you wear & what do you think is more little girl or sissy?

Nightgowns, p.j. sets, sleepers or is it something else?

During the cold, Winter months I prefer p.j.'s. This past Christmas season I found a really cute " Hello Kitty " set at Wal-mart that actually fits me, I love them! For the rest of the year, when it's warmer, I like frilly, waltz-length gowns that can be worn with a petticoat under them, or a Baby-doll nightie. My Baby-doll nightgowns have to look more girlish than they do sexy, it's getting harder to find feminine looking Baby-dolls that are not overtly 'sexy' looking.

I wish I had a nightgown. Unfortunately the closest thing I have to ANY sleep wear is a pair of p.j. bottoms, and I can't even get to them right now (they're stuck in storage). So I just wear what I am wearing to bed.

I would like to own a pair of frilly sleepwear someday, or maybe one with prints on it, like my little pony or something (doubt they have them in bigger sizes, unless you special order it).

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    it's getting harder to find feminine looking Baby-dolls that are not overtly 'sexy' looking.
    You can say that again.... I noticed that as well. Honestly, I don't like too sexy clothes in general either. Not my style at all.

During winter, I usually wear pjs (pants and a top with hoodie), and 3 of my pj pants are hello kitty! In summer, if my legs are bare, then I would wear nightgowns if I feel hot, but it doesn't happen very often. I always end up wearing pj pants and a top or tank top. hehe

footed sleeper for me cause my roommate likes to keep the temp at 67 brrr. I now own 2 one plain gray and one with snow mens and snowflakes

always wear a footed sleeper (even in summer, i just use a really thin duvet) as i hate just padding when i fall asleep

I tend to wear PJs. I got a cute purple set for Christmas. I occasionally wear a nightgown, but not as often. I want me some footed PJs as they are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mtdl84 View Post
    footed sleeper for me cause my roommate likes to keep the temp at 67 brrr. I now own 2 one plain gray and one with snow mens and snowflakes
    The tempature here in my house is anywhere from 52-62. We don't use the furnace but we do have a wood burning stove, but since it's mostly just me here I just stay in my sleeper and have a comforter. Of course in the summer if you wear a good sleeper you will likely die.

At home it's nothing more or less year round. At uni I live in a house with other people and my room is in the basement and with the thermostat on the ground floor it is a lot colder down here especially when it is warm upstairs as the basement remains freezing so most of the time this year it has been sleeper weather. We'll see how this changes over the course of the year, as much I love sleepers I do hate it being freezing down here all the bloody time.