Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Panties 24/7

Default Panties 24/7

I really prefer wearing panties over boys underwear, and I'm thinking about wearing panties 24/7, minus doctor's appointments and days I'm going to be in the locker room. Does anyone have any advice or tips on what style you think would work best for 24/7? (Most long-term comfortable, least likely to ride up over pants?) And does anyone have any confidence advice other than "just do it?" Any and all help appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greendaytbfreak View Post
    I really prefer wearing panties over boys underwear, and I'm thinking about wearing panties 24/7, minus doctor's appointments and days I'm going to be in the locker room. Does anyone have any advice or tips on what style you think would work best for 24/7? (Most long-term comfortable, least likely to ride up over pants?) And does anyone have any confidence advice other than "just do it?" Any and all help appreciated. Thanks
    I have tried a selection of panties styles, and I would say you want to wear: full cut / classic briefs, boyshorts or hipsters style panties.

I would also recommend wearing a size larger than your waist measurement would indicate, in order to allow enough room for you "junk" ;-)
    For instance, I wear a size 8 or 10 in skirts, but I wear size 12 in panties to be comfortable.

Confidence: if you're wearing underwear that makes you feel comfortable (plus the added enjoyment of them being panties) you'll feel confident.

Oh - and tuck your shirt in and pull your trousers up! This is advice for wearing panties, but since you're also sixteen you probably need to be told this anyway :-p

I think ClaraRiddle is right on about the styles, those my are the ones I most wear and recommend. As far as riding up above your pants, personally I wear a belt with an undershirt when possible but mainly just a belt. Your 16 and i'm 31 but T-shirts are much different for either of us, most all hang low, below your ass so you'll be good there, just don't be one of those wanna be jail baits who wear your pants around ankles and you'll be fine!!! Also, not sure your situation but when going 24/7 think about your laundry habits, i'd be 24/7 right now but I live with my Mom... DONT judge me!!! (long personal story not important to this topic) but really be confident & comfortable in what your wearing and no one will ever know.

Thanks guys
    I went to the store today and bought a good amount. I'm not sure if I'm going to wear 24/7, but I'm going to at least be braver than I have been and wear regularly, instead of once or twice a month.
    The hardest part was trying to not feel embarrassed while you're picking them out, almost like buying diapers. I just kept telling myself to not give a * about what they thought of me and act nonchalant. Again, similar to buying diapers.

I wear 24/7 and have tried a lot of styles, boyshorts, full briefs, low rise briefs, bikini, and string bikini work well for me, thongs not so much, and bloomers while they look easy are just not usually friend to male anatomy. I have probably over 150 pairs of panties and find I like tricot and spandex the best for the day to day wear, and silk for when I want to feel really special.
    So go for 24/7 it is great and personally I haven't worn mens underwear in years, so go for it you really don't have anything to loose.

Wuffy

I am curious about even putting on panties... They seem... Comfy. :3

Quote Originally Posted by HarukoWolf View Post
    I am curious about even putting on panties... They seem... Comfy. :3
    You should try them sometime! Waay more comfy than boys undies

Wuffy

Quote Originally Posted by greendaytbfreak View Post
    You should try them sometime! Waay more comfy than boys undies
    Oh gosh... x///3 Just the sound of it makes me want to go out and buy some~

Other than trying on my sister's diaper when I was 4, panties were the first thing I expiremented with when I was 14. I have worn them 24/7 for a week or two, and would throw away all of my boy underwear and only wear panties except my wife doesn't like it. However, I have always picked the styles that I like regardless of comfort. In fact the more uncomfortable, the more often I'm reminded that I'm wearing them. If you wear long shirts or tuck in you shirt, no one will ever know. I even wear them around my wife, and rinse them out in the sink when I'm taking a shower, and she never knows. I just have a problem with a panty style called boy-shorts......the name alone seems to defeat the purpose, even though they seem to be comfortable.

Harukowolf, try them and see how you like them, but judge them for how they make you feel, not how comfortable they are to wear.

Greendaytbfreak, just curious about your laundry situation, and how you keep from getting caught at home.
    Last edited by Jayne; 22-Feb-2012 at 13:52.

Wuffy

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne View Post
    Harukowolf, try them and see how you like them, but judge them for how they make you feel, not how comfortable they are to wear.
    I just got my paws on some panties... I think they are... Quite fitting. ^ ▼ ^
    :3 They aren't tugging, I have room, and they are soft and silky. I might just go do a 24 hour test with these and test out how I can handle them.