Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite candy!!

Default Favorite candy!!

Ok the title explains every thing what's your favorite candy?

Mine has to be skittles crazy cores. Specifically cherry lemonade because I love cherries!!

Werther's Original (the real ones not the new choc or soft ones), fruit gums, rubarb&custurd and to finsh Starwberry Bourbons

Quote Originally Posted by TemujinRain View Post
    Werther's Original (the real ones not the new choc or soft ones), fruit gums, rubarb&custurd and to finsh Starwberry Bourbons
    Are you like 70 years old? Nobody likes Werther's. I refuse to believe it! Next you're gonna tell me you like Circus Peanuts!

Well, as for my favorite... I like those Sour Punch straws. And Swedish Fish/Sour Patch Kids, and Twizzlers Pull-and-Peels, and Haribo GoldBears (es macht mir froh) and Chewy Sweetarts. And way too many more. This is why I'm gonna die of diabetes.

York's i love the melting sensation of the chocolate then WOW A SUPRISE the mint just bursts down to your tounge causing a tingling sensation throughout your mouth ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    Are you like 70 years old? Nobody likes Werther's. I refuse to believe it! Next you're gonna tell me you like Circus Peanuts!

Well, as for my favorite... I like those Sour Punch straws. And Swedish Fish/Sour Patch Kids, and Twizzlers Pull-and-Peels, and Haribo GoldBears (es macht mir froh) and Chewy Sweetarts. And way too many more. This is why I'm gonna die of diabetes.
    Hey don't knock the Circus Peanuts! I love them and so does my whole family! We're the biggest customers of the nearest candy shop and they know just what we want when we go there.

candy!!!! no seriosly I like Haribo GoldBears as well.
    and chocolate from Europe. mmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Blacksmith; 19-Feb-2012 at 03:15. Reason: chocolate

I <3 most candies :P but if i had to pick a favorite it would either be skittles or gobstoppers

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post

So....I suppose you don't like Chuckles, or Ju Ju Bees, or Mary Janes, or ...and wait for it...GOOD AND PLENTY?!!!

Actually, they're all gross except for Mary Janes. Personally, I love Reeses chocolate cups.

Believe or not, I hate most candies and anything that have mint. They made me gag. lol I only like most chocolates only. Whenever I tell this to people, they always give me weird look as if I had lost my mind. =P

I love Reeses (both cups and pieces) and Lindt chocolate. Those are my top favourites.