Thread: Found These Today

Default Found These Today

Stopped in to a Flea Market today with my wife and happened across these in one of the booths. Had to buy them since about the only way to get them is online.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329603063.115793.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	7742  

Cherub

How many packages did you get and how much did you pay?

I used to buy them from North Shore but perfer the ATNs now for a cheep diaper.

funseeker

great deal! This is the diaper shopping that I also like to do. My spot has been the thrift stores and I had not thought about your spot.

beachboy42

Damn. We in Belgium are really blessed.

We can easily get hold of Tena, Molicare, Abena and some supermarket spin offs.
    Even at decent prices and sometimes with sponsoring from national health care.

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    How many packages did you get and how much did you pay?
    They only had one pack. I'll definitely be going back to see if more show up. They were $18 for the 28 pack. Not a super great deal, but still a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    I used to buy them from North Shore but perfer the ATNs now for a cheep diaper.
    I have been using ATNs for about the last year. I really like them, except for the last pack I got has had some defects.

I bought these mostly because they are something I haven't tried before, and they aren't usually easy to get.

So I finally got to try one out. I initially did not realize that they were cloth backed. My last run with cloth backed diapers with hook and loop tapes didn't go real well so I was a little wary of these.

After I tried one I was quite surprised with them. The tapes held and the diaper held a lot. And the way the diaper wicks moisture away from the skin is amazing. Better than any other diapers I have tried. They also weren't as hot as plastic backed diapers.

I still am partial to the plastic diapers for pure nostalgia and the crinkle, but I have to say I am a fan of these.