Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The humiliation aspect

Default The humiliation aspect

I've got a question for all the sissies: how much does humiliation play a role in your sissy 'character'?

For me, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. There are times where I imagine myself being seen by others wearing little-girly clothes and diapers (although I'd never in a million years actually try to do this). Or I just like to sit back and enjoy the fact that I'm a grown man dressed up like a girl. Other times, though, I just like taking on the role of an innocent child, free from stress and fear, and thought of as beautiful and precious.

What about the rest of you? Is humiliation (real or imaginary) a big part of being a sissy? One or the other?

I would say imaginary humiliation plays some part in it. I would never actually want to be seen in a diaper by others, but more than a few people have seen me in girl clothing. Though often times it doesn't play a role at all, and like you said, I'm just revealing stress.

Like Freddy said I think imaginary humiliation plays the most part. But that could also be because I live with family. I'm sure once I'm away from them again it will be more actual humiliation
    c

I would call it more of an embarisment instead of humiliation. I'm all dressed up as a pretty girl in diapers and when I'm being changed in the ladies room you can see that I am actually a boy. Humiliation seems to be more of the type of play associated with bondage that I am not into. I was seen in my outfit by my neighbors wife in my own backyard once and it wasn't very pleasant because she has not spoken to me since. But most of the time I just like to dress up because it makes me feel good.

Humiliation seems to be more of the type of play associated with bondage
    I think you got the definition of humiliation mixed up.

Although there is humiliation play that is associated with bondage, humiliation itself, is not bondage.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKittyKat View Post
    I think you got the definition of humiliation mixed up.

humiliation itself, is not bondage.
    You are correct, and I was talking more about the idea of being made to feel worthless or inadequate. Since I'm not into sm/bd I'm not really sure what the feelings are. But for me, being embarrassed is exhilarating. Once I tried to buy a pair of incontinence pants from a drug store late at night. Of course there was no price tag. So the gal at the check out had to ask for a price check over the PA so the whole store could hear her trying to pronounce incontinence. I was at the same time embarrassed to death and extremely exhilarated. I guess humiliation would have been if she had started calling me names and laughing at me. But she was as embarrassed as I was.

Yes, I guess embarrassment may be a better way of putting it. I think "exhilerating" is actually a good way of putting it. I've gone into thrift stores to look for cute dresses before, and there's always been a part of me that's enjoyed being seen looking through the selection of dresses, even kind of hoping someone will comment on it.

I wonder why this is? It's certainly not what most people would do - and I hate being embarrassed in other situations. What is it about embarrassment that is so enticing?

Humiliation may play into past experiences, especially when we were young. We may have been made to feel guilty and thus humiliated when we had an accident, the pain of potty training. Little boys growing up have adult males as role models. Most strive to be masculine, and in socializing, there is a pecking order, which can translate into bullying. Within that is calling a weaker boy, a girl or a baby, and humiliating them in the process.

Trauma is based on past experiences which were painful, and going back, revisiting them again and again, as if to get it "right". Thus we either repeat wearing and wetting diapers/pants, or dressing like the girl we were accused of being, reliving the trauma of these early experiences.

Lastly, we envy our father's penis!.... Okay, just kidding. I was beginning to sound way to Freudian, even for my own comfort level...haha.

we envy our father's penis!
    VERRRRY Freudian! haha

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Humiliation may play into past experiences, especially when we were young. We may have been made to feel guilty and thus humiliated when we had an accident, the pain of potty training. Little boys growing up have adult males as role models. Most strive to be masculine, and in socializing, there is a pecking order, which can translate into bullying. Within that is calling a weaker boy, a girl or a baby, and humiliating them in the process.

Trauma is based on past experiences which were painful, and going back, revisiting them again and again, as if to get it "right". Thus we either repeat wearing and wetting diapers/pants, or dressing like the girl we were accused of being, reliving the trauma of these early experiences.

Lastly, we envy our father's penis!.... Okay, just kidding. I was beginning to sound way to Freudian, even for my own comfort level...haha.
    Don't worry about sounding Freudian, there's nothing to be afreud of. (sorry)

Great post, though. It makes sense to me. I've often wondered how much being bullied played a role in my ABDL/sissyness. Maybe it has to do with going back to those experiences, only I'm in control this time.

So what does this mean for being a sissy, then? Does this mean that once we've dealt with past humiliation, our desires will go away? If that question can't be answered that's OK, but it does have me curious, especially since I've never heard of an adult baby having their desires removed.