Thread: Where to buy Abena M4

Default Where to buy Abena M4

Hello,

Where is the cheapest and/or fastest shipping place to order Abena M4s? Also, discretion is a priority. Does NorthShore cere supply through Amazon ship discreetly?

AAlso, I'm a 32 32 pant size. Would the M4 medium fit me or would a different size work better?

And it should be "Buy" but I can't change it now.
    Last edited by FootieCrinkle; 18-Feb-2012 at 02:46.

I order my Abenas off of XPMedical. They are pretty quick and very discrete. Plus, their customer service is very good and they can ship to PO boxes. Highly recommended! ^_^

And yes, medium Abenas should fit you just fine. I have about a 30" waist and the mediums are plenty roomy on me.

I can have them delivered with one day shipping through Amazon. Is XP faster?

Thanks for your advice.

Oh wow! No, XPMedical isn't that fast. ^_^ Hard to beat one-day shipping!

XP has FREE shipping! (On case lots only)
    I ordered from both Northshore, ATNs, and XP. M-4s today. Yea $140 worth of diapers on their way!

Quote Originally Posted by FootieCrinkle View Post
    Hello,

Where is the cheapest and/or fastest shipping place to order Abena M4s? Also, discretion is a priority. Does NorthShore cere supply through Amazon ship discreetly?

AAlso, I'm a 32 32 pant size. Would the M4 medium fit me or would a different size work better?

And it should be "Buy" but I can't change it now.
    For speed probably Amazon, like you said. And for the record, I think you might be able to change the thread title through the advanced post editor. At least, it works in the requests forum

funseeker

XP Medical has the best service in my experience and you know it will be a brown box with no outside label. Amazon has the speed. The cost factor should be checked and the price might be similar.

I bought from Amazon. I really like them, Amazon prime trial with free 2 day shipping, it shipped in one day

Arrg! Still waiting. Amazon appears to be unable to confirm my card, even though I told them its a Vanilavisa gift card and therefore has no name or address attached to it. If this incompetance continues I won't be ordering from them again.