Thread: An Introduction

Default An Introduction

Hey, everyone. I've been lurking around here for a long time, and I wanted to finally make an account and participate a little in this support community. I'm just another teenager that's stumbled upon the site while wandering the internet.

As far as diapers go, I mostly fit in the DL category, but have a handful of slight TB tendencies that have come up in recent months.

In my "normal" life, I love video games (Skyrim, Minecraft, League of Legends, lots of the usual suspects). As far as more productive hobbies go, I also enjoy reading. I know a couple of programming languages, and do some structural engineering and robotics on the side (but programming's my real intrest).

Honestly I don't see myself posting all that much, but there have been times that I wanted to start my own thread on various topics, and now I'll be able to do that. So here I am, hope I get along with everyone!

Try, runescape private server's although you can get in trouble, You cant as long as you dont make it "Viral" as in dont have people play, but if your into geting in trouble which the odd's of geting caught is 1-1billion, then go for it, i highly dont recommend it for if i did id get in trouble on here, i do own one myself, a co owner i dont make any money but the 3 main owners make money to keep the server "Multiplayer" its intense programing aka coding an stuff if you wanna check it out, An glad to have you very good introduction ^_^, do you perhap's play Battle of the immortal's Pwe game's? or Eithersaga online.

Quote Originally Posted by rulesoflife View Post
    ....I don't see myself posting all that much, but there have been times that I wanted to start my own thread on various topics, and now I'll be able to do that. So here I am, hope I get along with everyone!
    Hi RulesOfLife!

Welcome to ADISC! Sounds like a plan! There's always room for more creativity here and I highly support your efforts to create your own threads!

We're looking forward to you being a active member here!

http://i41.tinypic.com/35au8sm.jpg