Thread: Busted

Default Busted

Well i bought a new bedroom set and had it delivered this morning, the crew came in and took my old bed apart and what was under it?
    2 bags of ATN Diapers I forgot i put under the bed as well as the diaper bag I have been searching for as well as other adult things.
    I turned beat red as I bent over to pick them up and move them out of the way, I placed the things in the closet and walked into the living room thinking to my self, nice going dumb ass.

The only thing that is worse is I was wearing a diaper at that time and i know the guy's saw it as I bent over to get the things.

Plus one of the guy's is some one I shoot pool against at the local bar on Friday night's

Has any one else ever had some thing like this happen??????

Gunny

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    Well i bought a new bedroom set and had it delivered this morning, the crew came in and took my old bed apart and what was under it?
    2 bags of ATN Diapers I forgot i put under the bed as well as the diaper bag I have been searching for as well as other adult things.
    I turned beat red as I bent over to pick them up and move them out of the way, I placed the things in the closet and walked into the living room thinking to my self, nice going dumb ass.

The only thing that is worse is I was wearing a diaper at that time and i know the guy's saw it as I bent over to get the things.

Plus one of the guy's is some one I shoot pool against at the local bar on Friday night's

Has any one else ever had some thing like this happen??????
    Ehh, I wouldn't worry about it, most likely it's not the first time them have seen some embarrassing items under a bed and more or less I doubt they even care, did they mention anything? If not I'll bet they assumed that they were for medical reasons or bedwetting.

Guess you'll find out tomorrow! :P

Seriously tho'...I'm in agreement with Gunny. Furniture delivery people probably see all sorts of things under beds...and promptly forget it...or if they remember seeing x, y or z they forget where they saw it. After all, they make dozens of deliveries each day, they're not going to remember what they saw or where. Unless it's something like bedbugs or roaches or somethin' they'd have to report.

It wasn't anyone you are really associated with.. it doesn't matter. They probably don't care.

Just be thankful it wasn't your parents or someone like that. And also, I'm sure if you hit him hard enough over the head with a pool cue that he will forget what he saw under your bed.

But I wouldn't recommend that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    It wasn't anyone you are really associated with.. it doesn't matter. They probably don't care.

Just be thankful it wasn't your parents or someone like that. And also, I'm sure if you hit him hard enough over the head with a pool cue that he will forget what he saw under your bed.

But I wouldn't recommend that.
    I would never hit some one with a pool cue, even if they did say some thing. i might say well did you tell them you changed me.

No i am just afraid because so many of my friends are there on Friday evening when we are shooting pool.

Cherub

Since you were wearing a diaper when you picked up your bag of diapers, I doubt they'd say anything. For all they know, you have a legitimate need for them at night or something. It is the other, as you put it "adult things", that I would be more worried about them seeing.