Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heh :3

Default heh :3

That awesome moment when you clean out two CVS' of all their depend max protection *happy dance* I should be stocked up for a few months...

Have y'all ever done a clean sweep?

funseeker

Yes I know the feeling as it happened to me last summer when I helped Walgreens clear off the shelf in many stores. The clearance price was $3.00 a bag for the 20 count. My stock pile is still huge.

That's awesome!! I'm tempted to go hit a few more but I'm exercising restraint lol

I love buying adult diapers in bulk from retail stores. That's a major part of the thrill for me. Whenever I go, I always buy at least three packages and enjoy the looks and assumptions .

As long as they are strangers that is..

That sad moment when you realize the brand was Depends, and that Depends is one of the worst on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    That sad moment when you realize the brand was Depends, and that Depends is one of the worst on the market.
    Come on now.. don't kill our buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Come on now.. don't kill our buzz.
    yes thats the job of Mr. Buzz_killington :P
    Ive never cleared out a retail store but I have cleared out a couple thrift shops when they happened to have about 12 packages of tenas for $2 each

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    Worst to you maybe, I'm very content with them. They don't leak on me no matter how I sit or lay. I never flood bc its more fun for me to leak gently. I don't have to pay double for teddy bears or blocks on my diapers nor do I have to wait on shipping. So do me a favor and keep the pee in your diapers and not on my parade. KThx.

Quote Originally Posted by TraumaChick View Post
    Worst to you maybe, I'm very content with them. They don't leak on me no matter how I sit or lay. I never flood bc its more fun for me to leak gently. I don't have to pay double for teddy bears or blocks on my diapers nor do I have to wait on shipping. So do me a favor and keep the pee in your diapers and not on my parade. KThx.
    Whoa, calm down. Do opinions always get your jimmies rustled? I'm simply stating that Depends seem to be the most disliked brand among us.

To get annoyed at such a simple comment is childish; have your fun with your purchase, it's not like I really care. I was simply stating. :P

Quote Originally Posted by TraumaChick View Post
    . So do me a favor and keep the pee in your diapers and not on my parade. KThx.
    I must steal this quote for future use