Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Underjams for the UK!

  1. #1

    Default Underjams for the UK!

    Just been to the local Tesco, they currently have all 4 varieties of Pampers Underjams on special offer 3 pk/10.
    Bought one pack of boys l/xl will try them out later

  2. #2

    Default

    I hate to burst you bubble but Underjams has been in the uk for some time now ! and this is very old news

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyjunior1982 View Post
    I hate to burst you bubble but Underjams has been in the uk for some time now ! and this is very old news
    The title was a play on the sex pistols "Anarchy for the UK" I was merely pointing out the current cheap deal available
    Tesco are currently selling huggies at 5.82 pk/9 which makes the underjams a bloody good buy, especially for those on a tight budget!

  4. #4

    Default

    should of went to Asda they was only 4 a pack

    but at the moment they are doing them for 2x packs for 7

  5. #5

    Default

    Sorry... they are packs of 9, not 10.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tigerboy View Post
    The title was a play on the sex pistols "Anarchy for the UK" I was merely pointing out the current cheap deal available
    Tesco are currently selling huggies at 5.82 pk/9 which makes the underjams a bloody good buy, especially for those on a tight budget!
    Morrisons have drynites for 2.94 for a 9 pack :P.

    Sent from my xperia play.

  7. #7

    Default

    Underjams are terrible in comparison to the new goodnites. I got the underjams on offer there in tesco I hate them lol .

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by turbocrow View Post
    Underjams are terrible in comparison to the new goodnites. I got the underjams on offer there in tesco I hate them lol .
    Now i've tried them, I totally agree!
    Firstly, the fit is awful-they keep trying to slip off! These managed to last 2 hours before falling apart, I was wearing under jeans & went for a walk... ended up having to rip them off after one side failed.
    Tried a second pair & used them straight away, they absorb a bit faster than the huggies, but don't feel as dry, & the capacity is about the same.
    As XperiaHusky has pointed out, Morrisons currently sell drynites for 2.94 for a 9 pack, so I know where i'll be going next!
    Last edited by tigerboy; 16-Feb-2012 at 19:07. Reason: spelling mistake

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tigerboy View Post
    Now i've tried them, I totally agree!
    Firstly, the fit is awful-they keep trying to slip off! These managed to last 2 hours before falling apart, I was wearing under jeans & went for a walk... ended up having to rip them off after one side failed.
    Tried a second pair & used them straight away, they absorb a bit faster than the huggies, but don't feel as dry, & the capacity is about the same.
    As XperiaHusky has pointed out, Morrisons currently sell drynites for 2.94 for a 9 pack, so I know where i'll be going next!
    When you get the Drynites, Could use them as stuffers .

Similar Threads

  1. Should I get the S/M or the L/XL Underjams?
    By gamerathlete in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 27-Nov-2010, 04:01
  2. Underjams in the UK.
    By Guineapigged in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-Apr-2010, 20:13
  3. underjams in the uk
    By AndrewD in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 26-Feb-2010, 21:10
  4. Underjams. Rip or not?
    By BabyLink in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-Sep-2009, 00:49
  5. just got some underjams!
    By randomdice101 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 25-Jul-2009, 10:40

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.