Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underjams for the UK!

Default Underjams for the UK!

Just been to the local Tesco, they currently have all 4 varieties of Pampers Underjams on special offer 3 pk/10.
    Bought one pack of boys l/xl will try them out later

I hate to burst you bubble but Underjams has been in the uk for some time now ! and this is very old news

Quote Originally Posted by babyjunior1982 View Post
    I hate to burst you bubble but Underjams has been in the uk for some time now ! and this is very old news
    The title was a play on the sex pistols "Anarchy for the UK" I was merely pointing out the current cheap deal available
    Tesco are currently selling huggies at 5.82 pk/9 which makes the underjams a bloody good buy, especially for those on a tight budget!

should of went to Asda they was only 4 a pack

but at the moment they are doing them for 2x packs for 7

Sorry... they are packs of 9, not 10.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerboy View Post
    The title was a play on the sex pistols "Anarchy for the UK" I was merely pointing out the current cheap deal available
    Tesco are currently selling huggies at 5.82 pk/9 which makes the underjams a bloody good buy, especially for those on a tight budget!
    Morrisons have drynites for 2.94 for a 9 pack :P.

Sent from my xperia play.

Underjams are terrible in comparison to the new goodnites. I got the underjams on offer there in tesco I hate them lol .

Quote Originally Posted by turbocrow View Post
    Underjams are terrible in comparison to the new goodnites. I got the underjams on offer there in tesco I hate them lol .
    Now i've tried them, I totally agree!
    Firstly, the fit is awful-they keep trying to slip off! These managed to last 2 hours before falling apart, I was wearing under jeans & went for a walk... ended up having to rip them off after one side failed.
    Tried a second pair & used them straight away, they absorb a bit faster than the huggies, but don't feel as dry, & the capacity is about the same.
    As XperiaHusky has pointed out, Morrisons currently sell drynites for 2.94 for a 9 pack, so I know where i'll be going next!
    Last edited by tigerboy; 16-Feb-2012 at 19:07. Reason: spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by tigerboy View Post
    Now i've tried them, I totally agree!
    Firstly, the fit is awful-they keep trying to slip off! These managed to last 2 hours before falling apart, I was wearing under jeans & went for a walk... ended up having to rip them off after one side failed.
    Tried a second pair & used them straight away, they absorb a bit faster than the huggies, but don't feel as dry, & the capacity is about the same.
    As XperiaHusky has pointed out, Morrisons currently sell drynites for 2.94 for a 9 pack, so I know where i'll be going next!
    When you get the Drynites, Could use them as stuffers .