Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter

weswissa

Default Harry Potter

I was bored... so I decided to make a Harry Potter thread. I have extensive knowledge on all things Harry Potter. Any questions you guys have on this subject, I would be glad to help you.

~Weswissa

I've seen all 5 movies and read up to the half way mark in the 5th book, then I got bored.

weswissa

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I've seen all 5 movies and read up to the half way mark in the 5th book, then I got bored.
    I've read every book about 3 or 4 times. I've watched the movies, but I like the books better. The movies do no justice to the books.

~Weswissa

I've read the first four books well over 20 times, and the last 3 at least 10 each. I know my Harry Potter stuffs, I'm quite obsessed.

weswissa

I think Dumbledore would win cause he's cooler. Also, Dumbledore can use magic without saying anything. As I remember Gandalf had to speak the spells and I rarely saw him use magic to begin with except for when he was fighting Saruman and when he was curing King Theoden.

~Weswissa

Wait, which one's Gandolf? Ive seen all the movies, and I think they were really good. Im just to lazy to read the books, lol.

Darkfinn

Gandalf is LotR... not Harry Pothead...

I liked the movies... but I've never touched the books, and I don't have any desire to. All I ever hear from people is how the movies don't do the books justice... how "that isn't the way it really happened" blah blah blah... enjoy it for what it is people.

Too many people have devoted serious chunks of their lives to those stories... kids and teens obsess over it way too much. Guess what... IT IS FICTION and the series has ended... time to move on to something else.

weswissa

No!!! Take it back!!!