Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best valentines day present ever!!

Default Best valentines day present ever!!

Ok, so i get home yesterday just like any other day and im placing my work items on the counter, doing my usual stuff... I then walked back to the bedroom to find my girlfriend being 'naughty' while wearing a very wet Vlesia slip that I bought off ebay a couple weeks ago. My jaw almost hit the floor!!
    I wont go any further into details, but she made it the BEST valentines day i've ever had!
    I'm sure i'm not the only one out here that got an awesome present for valentines, what did everyone else get?

Wow you are incredibly lucky to have a girlfriend like that.

Wow! That is certainly a good way to start a Valentine's day! She sounds like she get's you.

I can't top that but my girlfriend "made" me wear my first ever Tena slip that evening to bed. I only wear a few times a month so that was a special moment

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Memphistoj View Post
    what did everyone else get?
    A ménage à trois.

Seems like my three-of-a-kind has trumped your pair!

I got an argument... and that is it. We had maybe a good 4 hours or so of a nice dinner and driving/talking.

I got COD Modern Warfare 3, a Yoshi plushie and some chilli chocolate. Had an awesome night. Went out for dinner followed by a movie.

My wife bought me an xbox 360 off of craigslist. We also had some diaper play, but that isn't uncommon for us.

I got... Nothing because I'm single. At least there was discounted chocolate to be had on the 15th.

I got a lovely soppy card, and a big fluffy dog carrying a rose, and my fancy dinner bought for me

Spoiled rotten!

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldsAndLime View Post
    A ménage à trois.

Seems like my three-of-a-kind has trumped your pair!
    Ehh,
    I couldn't disagree more. Been there, done that and got the t-shirt. From my experience 3 ways makes a relationship never the same again. I'm extremely happy where i'm at. Trump nothing.