Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you store your diapers in?

Default What do you store your diapers in?

So just after getting kicked out of school, I ended up getting hit by a car, breaking my arm (currently typing with one hand), which was roughly around 1 week ago now.
    Well I also happen to most recently started using a thick plastic bag to store my used makeshifts in, made out of the same kind of plastic for shower curtains, and I put a used one in there long before I got hit (I was going to wash it that day).

So, after all that happened, several days passed before I was able to do anything, and by the time I remembered about it, I realized it had been sitting in that bag for almost two weeks, but I couldn't smell a thing coming from it. Not until I opened it anyways.

So it's washed out now, no mold or anything bad had gotten to it, so that ,makes me wonder what other people put theirs in after use?
    (I used to use grocery bags, I've come to realize, they don't work that well for keeping in smell)

I've got this big chest-like thing, that looks like it has drawers that come out. It doesn't have any such drawers, but decoratively, it appears to.

The way it actually opens is lifting the top up, a fact everybody always forgets. Everybody assumes I just kind of have it there. I'm kind of using it as a crowded closet table.

Every time I need to get more out, I either take everything off the top, or only open it a sliver. I have something like eight more in there. And all my baby supplies.

I carry my spares with me in my backpack. There's kind of this hidden pocket in the main pocket, and as long as I have a binder and a book or something in there, you can't see that pocket without moving the stuff out of the way.

In there, I have four spares, a small baby powder, and wipes.

Yeah. I got dis.

Oh right. And used ones? Either mine don't really smell, or people are too used to the smell of the actual baby's diapers. I just keep them hidden behind said chest until I have an opportunity to throw them. Anything messy(almost never) gets thrown out ASAP.

AmericanDlSecretary

I have a bedside cabinet blocking a draw in my bed. It is common knowledge in my house that the draw is empty as if anyone wanted anything from it they'd have to start getting me to move stuff round.

So in here I have a couple of packs of cuddlz diapers - wrapped in black bin/garbage bags - covered with a black towel. I also store used diapers in this draw in bags until I have the option to go and bin them

Clean ones are kept in their packs, used ones get bagged & go in the rubbish

1) I don't know why but when I first saw the title I miss read it and thought of the TV show Rugrates (read what do you store in your diapers)
    2) for me since I live allown I keep them in the original packs and the original packs are in a corner of my bedroom,

Quote Originally Posted by babyboy View Post
    1) I don't know why but when I first saw the title I miss read it and thought of the TV show Rugrates (read what do you store in your diapers)
    lol

It seems a lot of people use disposables, so they don't have to worry about where to put them either than the trash.

teddybear206

in a gun safe i bought from a yard sale kinda worries me that they sold it to a 14 year old, anyway its small about as big as a laptop and code locked and i keep all my stuff in there like that.

Any time I have any they just go in the dresser where I keep underwear.

soiled one's go in the trash outside ASAP. but I prefer wrapping them in one or two grocery store bags.

Have a Sterilite container, works well, although it is not too discreet..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-02-16 17.14.46.jpg 
Views:	1478 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	7716

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by FurtiveKit View Post
    Have a Sterilite container, works well, although it is not too discreet.
    Those are what I use. Only mine are not transparent like that. Mine are turquoise blue.

I keep my clean supply in their original packaging in two plastic totes in the bedroom closet. The wife knows they're there, so there's no need to hide them. I keep my supply limited so that everything fits into those two totes. I sometimes wish I could go hog wild and have the closet in the spare bedroom packed full, but I want to show restraint and respect to the wife and so I only have two totes of diapers.

Used diapers get bagged in plastic grocery bags and placed in the outside trash bin as soon as I change out of them.
    I keep my clean supply in their original packaging in two plastic totes in the bedroom closet. The wife knows they're there, so there's no need to hide them. I keep my supply limited so that everything fits into those two totes. I sometimes wish I could go hog wild and have the closet in the spare bedroom packed full, but I want to show restraint and respect to the wife and so I only have two totes of diapers.

Used diapers get bagged in plastic grocery bags and placed in the outside trash bin as soon as I change out of them.