Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Hello.

  1. #1

    Default Hello.

    Hi. I'm HardcoreMickal. As you all obviously know that I'm into *b/dl stuff. I'm more of a dl then a *b.

    I like to create music, remix them, or even just play them.The music I'm into are Dance, Garage, Techno,Trance, Hardcore, etc etc.
    I think it would be great if I was to DJ in a famous club or even release some of my songs out but I truly don't like I'm that good... Not yet anyways.

    I also like trains. Dunno what detail I can put about them here but I can say they are bloody huge!

    The movies I like to watch are thiller types, Something like the Borne Supremacy, Die Hard, 28 Days Later, Doom, I Am Legend, etc etc

    Not sure what else to say here apart from thanks to Moo for trying his best to recover.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post


    I also like trains. Dunno what detail I can put about them here but I can say they are bloody huge!
    damn str8!!

    welcome back mickal. but just because the forum's back doesn't mean there's any reason to stop skyping, right?

  5. #5
    Peachy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    The music I'm into are Dance, Garage, Techno,Trance, Hardcore, etc etc.
    I think it would be great if I was to DJ in a famous club or even release some of my songs out but I truly don't like I'm that good... Not yet anyways.

    I also like trains. Dunno what detail I can put about them here but I can say they are bloody huge!
    Welcome aboard the ADISC website service to diapers, calling at TB stuff, stories, off-topic, furry forum and diapers. In the interest of our members, please keep yourself diapered at all times and do not leave any used diapers anywhere on the website or inside the station or they may be removed and destroyed. Our diaper inspectors will shortly be passing through the website to check everyone's diaper. TO speed up the process, please keep your diaper handy and your pants down. Thank you for using the ADISC website service today.

    Peachy

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    damn str8!!

    welcome back mickal. but just because the forum's back doesn't mean there's any reason to stop skyping, right?
    Skype will always continue.

    Cheers fellas.

  7. #7
    Monkey

    Default

    Hello and welcome.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    Skype will always continue.
    Thas' bangin'!

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.