Thread: Hi

Default Hi

First post.
    Here for the stories. I'm told I'm a good listener and I know I'm a poor speaker, so I'll shut up and read.

Quote Originally Posted by kimballohara View Post
    First post.
    Here for the stories. I'm told I'm a good listener and I know I'm a poor speaker, so I'll shut up and read.
    Hi KimballOhara! ...we all used to be bad at walking and running, right? Anyway, why limit your speaking and communication based on any challenges in our past? You can do ANYTHING! ...if we can't speak good, we can always hire a "spokesman", right?

Anyway, if we can't speak, that's fine; we can text, email, post messages, and find other ways to give input! I'd venture to guess that LOTS of ADISC members prefer to text verses to talk (in public and what not). It's all good.

In any event, welcome to ADISC, I'm sure you will love meeting all of the people who contribute, who write, who chat, who post, and who helps keep the site running good.

No pressure to talk, but, the more you post, the more perks and treats you will get as a reward!

Kimball, what is your favorite season? Just curious.

And where is a place you've never been to, that you would love to try as a vacation someday?

=) http://i41.tinypic.com/35au8sm.jpg
    Last edited by wwetbed; 16-Feb-2012 at 15:18.