Thread: Ello Mates! (I'm not British)

Talking Ello Mates! (I'm not British)

Hi I'm new! There's this giant yellow box that keeps telling me to introduce myself, so I figured I may as well. I'm Henry, I've been creeping on these forums for a while so I finally made an account. I am a diaper lover, I currently only wear Depends (they are the only accessible brand) and my mom does not know I wear them. I am 17 and in high school, I joined the forum to hopefully make some friends and finally feel like I'm a normal person.

http://i41.tinypic.com/35au8sm.jpg

Hi Henry,

Welcome to ADISC!

No worries, most of here dont tell our families what clothes we "REALLY" like to wear! LOL

The one thing i like best about Depends is that they still have the old-school plastic outer layer.
    Do you like plastic outer covers also?

Welcome to ADISC, have fun checking out the while site. Also, after you get to 20 postings, you'll have access to more of the site!
    =)

Thanks for such a warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    No worries, most of here dont tell our families what clothes we "REALLY" like to wear! LOL
    Haha, that's a good thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    The one thing i like best about Depends is that they still have the old-school plastic outer layer.
    I like that too, I used to just wear the "protection for men" kind, but they just switched to a grey version which I'm not really a fan of, so now I'm in their maximum protection diapers and I couldn't be happier. The crinkling can be a little loud, so I loathe it because of that. (it feels so awesome to finally talk to someone about this, haha)

Hi, an rsome i dont tell my parent's either although they've caught me a few times. but they usualy shake it off. Im in highschool aswell I sadly dont get to wear diapers alot ;( But when i grow of age proubly 19-20 im moving

TheSadWiseMan

Hi HDL, welcome to the site. Why are you saying "Ello Mates" if you are not British? You are paradoxing yourself a bit there. Or are you in a British speaking household?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSadWiseMan View Post
    Hi HDL, welcome to the site. Why are you saying "Ello Mates" if you are not British? You are paradoxing yourself a bit there. Or are you in a British speaking household?
    I'm actually not British, nor do I come from a British home, but I am fantastic at doing a terrible British accent, so I figured (because nobody can hear me) that I wouldn't be judged for it and I thought it might work as a conversation starter. So I guess it worked! I'm actually from Texas, which is so far from Britain it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Crel View Post
    I sadly dont get to wear diapers alot ;(
    Sorry about that, I hate the feeling when I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by HDL View Post
    I'm actually not British, nor do I come from a British home, but I am fantastic at doing a terrible British accent, so I figured (because nobody can hear me) that I wouldn't be judged for it and I thought it might work as a conversation starter. So I guess it worked! I'm actually from Texas, which is so far from Britain it's not even funny.
    'Real Slow, On The Drawl'

Howdy Y'all,
    said the Texan,
    real slow,
    on the drawl.

- Roger McGough ( a poet from Liverpool)

Welcome to ADISC

I hope you'll feel normal here ;-)

Hahaha that made me laugh so much, believe it or not, the drawl (and accent) are really only in certain parts of Texas, I'm glad to say I don't have the stereotypical voice most people associate with the place.

Yeah, I know, that's why it's a joke ;-) - I don't think anyone in Britain would say "ello mates" either ;-)