Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Disney

Default Old Disney

Does anyone else miss the old Disney channel, you know before Disney became all live action shows and was nothing but wacky cartoons all day and Disney movies at night.

I actually enjoy the Disney Show these days.

I've seen this argument over and over, with both Disney and Nickelodeon. Maybe if I actually enjoyed cartoons I'd miss the old Disney Channel, (shows and movies) but I enjoy the more tween-orientated shows.

I bet the same thing will be talked about by our kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I actually enjoy the Disney Show these days.

I've seen this argument over and over, with both Disney and Nickelodeon.
    I remember when Nickelodeon changed too, now the only good cartoons they show are Spongebob and fairly oddparents and even those shows might be replaced with boring reality shows.

I never really watched Disney...When I was growing up, we didn't have a bunch of channels, and Disney wasn't included...Sometimes we got it for free though, and I watched it then...I liked the old Nickelodeon though...Invader Zim was the best show they had, along with Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Catdog, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Invader Zim was the best show they had, along with Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Catdog, etc...
    You have good taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I liked the old Nickelodeon though...Invader Zim was the best show they had, along with Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Catdog, etc...
    You got that one right on the head!! lol, exact same thing here. *sigh, thinks back on the good ole' days*

The only channel thats good to watch now is cartoon network but even thats changing

I want the new adventures of Winnie The Pooh on DVD NAO!! That show kicked $&* since it was actulyl mature and still light hearted at its core.

Like in one episode everyone tried to cheer up eyeore, but in the end they quit trying since he was sort of happy with being sad and staring at clouds. So in the end they all sat and stared at clouds. Not to mention it had one of the most kick ass theme songs ever.

YouTube - new adventures of winnie the pooh

I remember watching the old Disney cartoon, like Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, and etc...