Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I do love that feeling...

RainbowShy

Default I do love that feeling...

I don't know what it is but I know when i do get a chance to wet in my depends, it feels really nice. I mean it's almost like you feel you've missed something and yet being in a diaper and just letting it go... fulfills what you've missed. It's not that warm sensation but maybe because it feels good just to let out without having to worry about being in those tight situations where you aren't able to rush off to a toilet.

Does anyone else ever feel like that when they use a diaper?

yeah, I love the chance to just relax anywhere i am and just let go, and nobody around me knows the difference, but i get to feel all warm, calm, and cozy.

Yeah it's a great feeling. Especially when it bulks up and you waddle when you walk.
    Last edited by Newphie; 12-Feb-2012 at 22:35. Reason: Spelling mistake

Supersam1223

Yeah, I just need to master wetting whilst sitting down. I can do it, but not without concentrating quite hard.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiKitty View Post
    Does anyone else ever feel like that when they use a diaper?
    Pretty much exactly the same -- I couldn't have put it better myself...

RainbowShy

I kow what you mean. When i do get a chance to wear diapers, the only way I can actually go in one is by sitting on the toilet and going that way. I haven't even mastered going whenever I want because I've never had a chance to nor have I had the chance to wear diapers full-time.

i do love the ability to just use the diaper and not use the potty. love the warm cozy feeling it has too.

BLMProductions

I love that feeling, personally i like wetting more than once to the point of leaking, i dont do it often for fear of a rash though

it makes me feel like I am being hugged all day long. That is very comforting, but it is exciting to know that no one around me knows. then when I am able to let go and the warm feeling spreads and every thing forms better becoming even more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiKitty View Post
    I kow what you mean. When i do get a chance to wear diapers, the only way I can actually go in one is by sitting on the toilet and going that way. I haven't even mastered going whenever I want because I've never had a chance to nor have I had the chance to wear diapers full-time.
    It is a pretty nice feeling. I don't get a chance to wear very often either, but as far as the 'can't wet at will' thing, that's not a huge deal. Like many other situations in life, it all comes down to practice. The more you do it, the easier it becomes for your body to relax and let go (remember to drink a lot before padding up, to make it easier on yourself). Everybody's different, so it might take you a little while, but you'll get to that point soon enough, and trust me, it's worth the work.