Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using it...(advice/tips)

Unhappy Using it...(advice/tips)

well everyone knows i got my diapers now (or at least should) and now the problem isn't buying them it's using them, each time i try it's like my bladder muslces freeze up or something
    any advice

It's all about practise/training really. You have to train your muscles to relax while you're in nappies so you can just let it out. Easiest way is to start in an area where you're comfortable peeing... the bathroom (toilet to us non americans) and work you're way into places where you aren't comfortable and positions you aren't comfortable doing it. The hardest will be laying down on your bed because you've been trained very strongly sub-consciously to not let go while you're in bed, and therefore, when you are laying down.

however i think one of the most important questions is will i lose continence control completely?

of course not. you'd have to wear diapers 24/7 for months and months before you'd even begin to lose bladder control. so don't worry.

EmeraldsAndLime

Years of being toilet-trained just can't be undone in only a short while. I wouldn't start worrying about anything until you see an onset of incontinence.

Not at all,
    It's really just a matter of telling your subconscious. Hey! I can go here, I have a diaper on!
    Your subconscious has no idea that you have one one. All it knows is that it doesn't want to be embarrassed by being wet.

well just a few seconds ago i did a huge wetting (flood not slow wet) it felt realy good, all the muscles holding my bladder relaxed, Nice warm feeling. But i guess i have a real small bladder because according to the diaper i was dry

I used to stand in front of the pooper! Its best to do this when you feel like you are about to go in you're pants like at the end of the day.
    GOOD LUCK!

DannyTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by glassyeyedbb View Post
    well just a few seconds ago i did a huge wetting (flood not slow wet) it felt realy good, all the muscles holding my bladder relaxed, Nice warm feeling. But i guess i have a real small bladder because according to the diaper i was dry
    Not surprising. Diapers are designed to wick moisture away from your skin, thus protecting you from diaper rash and making you feel very dry. That said, I have a package of Walgreens disposables that, ironically enough, have a yellow wetness indicator when dry and tend to turn blue upon being wet.

As for wetting in bed, I've found that laying on your side can help a little. Just make sure your diaper is properly fastened because you can get leakage out the sides and sometimes even the front if it's not extremely snug.

--Danny

Ya, the reason why you can't go is because of your subconscious is telling you "wait a minute, this is different, I have never done this before, we should be on a toilet and not standing here at so and so." All due to toilet training. So you need to, I guess, "over shout" you subconscious with you conscious mind. It all takes practice. Remember, practice makes perfect......