Thread: Labryinth! :D

Default Labryinth! :D

Who else loves this movie? And for any tf2 players, One of the people in my community made an actual Labryinth map if you wanna come check it out It looks very legit. We play it on fridays

WHOO Labryinth haha x]

I got it on DVD, the movie's great. Don't care for the "magic dance" song.

Chilly down, chilly down. (warning: horrible CGI coming up?)

Haven't ever seen it, but I believe part of it was filmed in Spokane, my heaven. ^^

Maybe I should actually watch it some day... I do like Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Haven't ever seen it, but I believe part of it was filmed in Spokane, my heaven. ^^

Maybe I should actually watch it some day... I do like Bowie.
    But do you like his crotch? It has a bigger starring role in this movie than the rest of him....

There's a disturbing amount of scholarly opinion that Labyrinth is actually a psychodrama about a teenage girl's sexual awakening - make of that what you will.

Still, good movie.

Akastus, I agree, there is copious lunchbox in the film.

Even more disturbing is how much Bowie sounds like William Hague.

I got it on bluray and it looks right good.

Techead

love this movie. It is one of my mom's favorites so she made me watch it and i liked it.

It's one of the movies on my NAS.

And I have the sound track

I was interested in the moral ambiguity when I was little. He was evil... kinda... sorta... She was the heroine... but not really... Those things that wanted to decapitate her without realizing what that meant... That bog that'd make you smell offensive to the point of nausea for the rest of your life...

I really liked The Never Ending Story too. That was a mind F at that age (5-6). "They were with him when he took the book..."

And of course The Dark Crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    It's one of the movies on my NAS.

And I have the sound track

I was interested in the moral ambiguity when I was little. He was evil... kinda... sorta... She was the heroine... but not really... Those things that wanted to decapitate her without realizing what that meant... That bog that'd make you smell offensive to the point of nausea for the rest of your life...

I really liked The Never Ending Story too. That was a mind F at that age (5-6). "They were with him when he took the book..."

And of course The Dark Crystal.
    Oh those others are great too! I remember them well.