Thread: new to the site

Smile new to the site

hello everyone, i just joined after reading the forums for like 3 hours. there's tons of useful info and people who are willing to help you out, this site is awesome

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too, so I thought I'd say hi. People on this forum are really friendly. Can you tell us a bit about yourself (besides abdl stuff?)

Welcome Pegasus, I'm glad you are enjoying the site, it certainly has been very helpful to me as well. What sorts of hobbies do you have , and what do you like doing in your spare time ?

well a little about me, im a fur, 23 years old, just graduated from college and now starting my life as a graduate

i enjoy playing video games and i like video editing and have a skyrim mod show on youtube

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mrtowtruck76 View Post
    Welcome Pegasus, I'm glad you are enjoying the site, it certainly has been very helpful to me as well. What sorts of hobbies do you have , and what do you like doing in your spare time ?
    most of the time im job hunting. as for my free time i play games and run a youtube channel for skyrim mods

http://i41.tinypic.com/35au8sm.jpg

Hi pegasus, congratulations on getting your degree, and welcome to ADISC!

We have lots of chill babyfurs here! In case you can't find them in 2 minutes, we have many groups for babyfurs!

Good luck job hunting! And have fun being a ADISC member!

=)