Thread: Spencer's cute footie pjs

Default Spencer's cute footie pjs

Hi! I have been searching the internet for some places to buy footie pajamas. Up until this point I hadn't found many online stores with fabric patterns I like. I haven't seen this store mentioned anywhere so I thought I'd put it out there and share the love:

Spencer's Gifts, a kooky adult gift shop, has a few different childish designs of adult footie pajamas. They've got ones with Spongebob, Angry Birds, Strawberry Shortcake, Minnie Mouse, Gonzo, Elmo, Kermit the Frog,...and the list goes on. They also have awesome character plushie slippers.

PLEASE NOTE: Some of the pjs are one piece but have no footies, but also...One really bad side to these is they're mostly in the women's clothing section and their X-Large size will fit someone only up to 5'8" and 150 lbs. So sorry to everyone that's bigger! I just looked at the sizes and saw how mean they were... but for short/small people like me they're awesome. Anyway, happy shopping. If you google the shop name it should pop right up.

Just a side note, I've noticed most of the store, not online, but real ones, have stopped carrying these. Or stopped carrying as much. They've moved on to the next 'big thing'.

I used to haunt Spenser's. They are a fun store at Halloween time. I wonder, however as to their quality. It seemed that most of the things they carried were of low quality. I did buy some T shirts from them that lasted, though.

I do have to admit I know nothing about the quality of these items..but they are tempting to me because the designs are very cute. I have been in a Spencer's store recently, though, and I did see some of the sleepers.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    Just a side note, I've noticed most of the store, not online, but real ones, have stopped carrying these. Or stopped carrying as much. They've moved on to the next 'big thing'.
    They are only ever really stocked in the autumn/winter. They are much harder to find in stores after early January and sometimes even late December. They'll probably be back later this year.