Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scared but ready to say hi...

Default Scared but ready to say hi...

Hi everyone!...I am new and scared but im ready for this!

(here goes nothing...)Im kind of into Pokemon just to let you know even tho I do have other interest like being with my friends and working on computers and learning about stuff about our world...I can be kind of shy in real life but I have friends that we been together for more then 7 years....

I joined here because I felt that I was ready for meeting people and saying hi and talking about things that we all are into...

In life,I want to be a video game developer...I allways had a mind that could come up with anything...

...and why,Im into diapers?...Im not quite sure but I think it was because I stopped wetting the bed when I was 10 and had to stop wearing them......

PS:I coulnt think of what I should use as avitar,so i chose my favorite pic of a cute Charizard...sorry.....

hehe RSOME INTRODUCTION! i have the same way of love for diapers just a bti dif i never wore diapers during bed wetting tille 12-13age but when i tried one on at 13 i imediatly stoped wetting the bed which made me incredibly interested in diapers so thats how i got into them, ;D Very nice to meet you, An dont be shy well i mean its your choice. But everyones extremely nice

Quote Originally Posted by Crel View Post
    hehe RSOME INTRODUCTION! i have the same way of love for diapers just a bti dif i never wore diapers during bed wetting tille 12-13age but when i tried one on at 13 i imediatly stoped wetting the bed which made me incredibly interested in diapers so thats how i got into them, ;D Very nice to meet you, An dont be shy well i mean its your choice. But everyones extremely nice
    Really!!,no way!!...I finally gathered the courage to do this because this is who I am now...I kind of had to stop when I stopped bed wetting but after wards...I secretly ware them usually on weekends at night(and I still do even today)....

Hi MegaChar, I'm new here too so I've been browsing the greetings section. I just wanted to say I am also a Pokemon fan. I play two versions of Pokemon and I used to be way more into it but I still think it's a great game/series. I hope we both have a good experience here!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLilSailorGirl View Post
    Hi MegaChar, I'm new here too so I've been browsing the greetings section. I just wanted to say I am also a Pokemon fan. I play two versions of Pokemon and I used to be way more into it but I still think it's a great game/series. I hope we both have a good experience here!
    Me too! Would thoes two versions be Black and White by any chance?Because I own White version[Black and White has 5th generation Pokemon]...I actually been a Pokemon fan for 13 of my 17 years,maybe you could get back into Pokemon,I hear there's more then 600 now(people just like me...Im so happy![starts to cry in real world])

BabyDancer

Hello MegaChar im new here also, was having a little browse on the greetings board and thought it would be nice to introduce myself

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    I finally gathered the courage to do this because this is who I am now...I kind of had to stop when I stopped bed wetting but after wards...I secretly wore them usually on weekends at night(and I still do even today)....
    NICE!

i outgrew bedwetting right after I graduated the 8th grade. I did tell my family, but soon after I was missing and wanting diapers again! I had to buy some and sneak them into my room as though they were contraband. I always struggled with how to get rid of the wet diapers (which start to smell bad) more than worry about where to store brand new diapers...

Anyway, there's a group called California people here. Look for California People - ADISC.org if you want to join it. And one more Cali group here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/ca...a-ab-dl-s.html

And we have lots of pokemon http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/64x64crop/pichu-262397.jpg?1273369173 people here also. I am sure you will meet really kool people here from all around the world.

Just curious, what do you like best about living in Cali?

=)

http://i41.tinypic.com/35au8sm.jpg

BLMProductions

Welcome to the site, i'm always happy to see people talk about their diaper love, you're not alone here, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    NICE!

i outgrew bedwetting right after I graduated the 8th grade. I did tell my family, but soon after I was missing and wanting diapers again! I had to buy some and sneak them into my room as though they were contraband. I always struggled with how to get rid of the wet diapers (which start to smell bad) more than worry about where to store brand new diapers...

Anyway, there's a group called California people here. Look for California People - ADISC.org if you want to join it. And one more Cali group here: California AB/DL's - ADISC.org

And we have lots of pokemon http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/64x64crop/pichu-262397.jpg?1273369173 people here also. I am sure you will meet really kool people here from all around the world.

Just curious, what do you like best about living in Cali?

=)

http://i41.tinypic.com/35au8sm.jpg
    That neat!...

I am starting to get used to telling my secrets on here but i'm still a little shy about it so, i'm sorry if I may not seem truthful at times...But I really am a DL(I just have never told anyone other then my mom and her friend about my hidden part of me, this is really new for me)

Im from the northern part of CA called "The North State"(That a really cool pic by away)...I live right next to a lake with a name like Shasta for a hint...

Also been a Pokémon fan for 13 years as you have already have noticed and usually am on a forum called Bulbapedia with a user account that's different then everyone else...

[Removed]

I really do give everyone thanks for helping me find out why I always wanted to wear diapers...Thanks!!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 14-Mar-2012 at 03:01. Reason: removed personally identifying stuff

You, seem like your having an awesome time, just from the introduction topic, try out the "chat" its fun aswell