Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulk

Default Bulk

Hey I'm new here, and I've found some diapers which are around $100 for around 100 diapers. Do you reckon it's a good idea? Please answer soon because I need to order within an hour

Your help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Niggz View Post
    Hey I'm new here, and I've found some diapers which are around $100 for around 100 diapers. Do you reckon it's a good idea? Please answer soon because I need to order within an hour

Your help is appreciated
    What kind and where from?

I think Dry 24/7's are $1 per diaper...So if it's anything other than that, it's probably not worth it

nope, it's a local store (babyonline.co.nz) under "adult incontinence". It's the 100 diapers a pack one

also, can these posts be found in google? I don't want my username found
    Last edited by Peachy; 11-Sep-2008 at 18:52. Reason: merging double post - put all of your thoughts into one post!

If they search your user name yes but really your paranoid if your worried about it. Anyways we can't judge the said diapers with out its brand name.

sounds like a decent bargain, but you usually get what you pay for and for this you're going to get below average performance. I wouldn't

Depends on the brand. What kind are they?

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMommy View Post
    Depends on the brand. What kind are they?
    Incare.

Foreign brand I've not heard of.

But it looks like a reasonable deal given the currency. Nz dollars. Probably close to 60$ US or so. Worth a shot.

$60 for 100 is damn good. Even the cheapest store brands are 45 cents a pop, so 60 cents a piece isn't too bad.

Even though, if they are horrible, then you have 100 horrible diapers. = /