Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4T-5T is TOO big?!

Question 4T-5T is TOO big?!

I bought 4-5T huggies pullups, even though you guys said I should get Easy Ups but...

They're too big. They sag in the butt and the waist is even loose. ono

Are they all like this?

waist size ? pics of what you got cause I want these if they look cute :P

You should count yourself lucky. There are many on this site that would love to be your size.

Save them. You'll likely grow into them.

Maybe these are super old? Or else you've got an enviable (amongst AB/DLs, anyway) figure!

The current 4T/5T Pull-Ups are a fair bit shorter than many baby diapers, including all current size 6/7 Pampers.

Quote Originally Posted by turbocrow View Post
    waist size ? pics of what you got cause I want these if they look cute :P
    http://babyfur.me/public/album_photo/83/c1/c0c2_4880.jpg http://babyfur.me/public/album_photo/22/c2/c160_0bdd.jpg

They are pretty cute, and they've got glow in the dark designs, I'm not sure what size my waist is though, I think it's around 28-29 and a half..

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Maybe these are super old? Or else you've got an enviable (amongst AB/DLs, anyway) figure!

The current 4T/5T Pull-Ups are a fair bit shorter than many baby diapers, including all current size 6/7 Pampers.
    I'm not entirely sure how old these are, I can't find a date on the package but I'm willing to bet they're from probably 2009 or so..
    Last edited by Ethanu; 10-Feb-2012 at 20:50. Reason: Fixed the pictures, sfw now.

It seems I can't acces the pic's, anywho wow, lucky you if it's your waist is that small!! Although I've never tried Pampers or Huggies I don't know if I fit them.
    but with some staples in the rip-off part of a pull-up I can go around nicely. Oh, and I just bought some Goodnights, I just know they'll fit flawlessly!

Huggies Pull-Ups are too large for you? Are you the smallest person alive?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox
    Oh, and I just bought some Goodnights, I just know they'll fit flawlessly!
    Hah, I bought goonights and found they shifted around too much, I always ended with wedgies from moving about so often. Hopefully they'll be better for you; the sides on Goodnights are amazing when it comes to not breaking.

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuya View Post
    Huggies Pull-Ups are too large for you? Are you the smallest person alive?
    Apparently. :c

Although these pullups are larger because they're older. They're actually pretty long. (Thus the saggy butt-ness.)

Ugh. I can't fit them. I tear them whenever I try to get them on.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    Ugh. I can't fit them. I tear them whenever I try to get them on.
    I find the trick to getting them on is holding on to the velcro sides as you very carefully shimmy into them, the leg holes I find are the only slightly hard bit.