Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hola everyone :)

Exclamation Hola everyone :)

Hiii so my name is Pam, and I've been a mommy for about 6 years now. I love it, unfortunately im childless right now though. [removed] Hope to get to know everyone soon!

-Pam, xo
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Feb-2012 at 04:29. Reason: No personals ads, please.

BabyJayk

Hello! Welcome to ADISC!

Hi, MommyPam and welcome! Glad to see you here! Hope you're doing well and enjoy your time here. What are some of your other hobbies? How did you get into being a mommy?

Quote Originally Posted by LovingMommyPam View Post
    Hiii so my name is Pam, and I've been a mommy for about 6 years now. I love it, unfortunately im childless right now though. [removed] Hope to get to know everyone soon!

-Pam, xo
    Hi Pam, welcome to ADISC.

6 years a mommy and you're only 21? they start early in Texas....

just be advised that what you've written is sounds perilously close to being a personal ad / touting for trade - and not that there's anything with either of those, but they are not allowed here. So.
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Feb-2012 at 04:30. Reason: Matching edited quote.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    Hi Pam, welcome to ADISC.

6 years a mommy and you're only 21? they start early in Texas....

just be advised that what you've written is sounds perilously close to being a personal ad / touting for trade - and not that there's anything with either of those, but they are not allowed here. So.
    I'm happily taken lol. I'm sorry, I didn't realize it seems like a personal ad. And yes we do start early. The rare number of us lol

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

O gosh it's a long story dear lol.

hi welcome to adisc LovingMommyPam, Im TKing1391 im really nice, lets become friends, i love meeting new friends

I'm happily taken lol. I'm sorry, I didn't realize it seems like a personal ad. And yes we do start early. The rare number of us lol

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

O gosh it's a long story dear lol.
    It's this bit that makes it sound like a personal ad...

unfortunately im childless right now though.
    So I guess the person you're with atm isn't "one of us"? Yeah, that can get a little complicated.

That sums it up. Hehe. I luv the guy. I do, n I've known him for yrs but... He's just not one of y'all no. He accepts me for who I am and all it's just never been his cup of tea.

That sums it up. Hehe. I luv the guy. I do, n I've known him for yrs but... He's just not one of y'all no. He accepts me for who I am and all it's just never been his cup of tea.
    It's good he's accepting - and you can't have everything in common with your partners, because then you'd just bore each other ;-)

Just curious - we don't see many people who are primary/exclusively Caretaker/Babysitter... did you get into it through an old boyfriend, or did you just grow into this kink?