Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I get so nervous...

RainbowShy

Default I get so nervous...

How do you deal with wearing diapers? I mean I know its not easy for a lot of you. I like wearing them but I fear my parents finding out... even if I hide them well. I just feel like I can't keep doing it even when I want to.

I'm not forcing myself but... there are times when I feel like I don't want to keep wearing diapers, even when I really do. Like most people, I'm sure... I don't have access to good diapers and making a homemade one would just get my mom even more curious because she will know.

My mom is one of those types of moms who have eyes in the back of her head, sharp as an eagle and well... strict as ever. It's hard battling with the idea of being found out. Plus I have such great friends I love and care for I am so afraid if I tell them they will think its weird... same for my boyfriend, who is my soulmate.

I see that your 23, at this point you have a right to do whatever you want to do - within reason - unless you still live at home, which I assume since your mom finding out is a concern that you do. I guess all I can say is get your own place asap. Other then that, talk to your boyfriend if he knows about the whole ab thing and see if he will let you keep your ab stuff at his place.

Quote Originally Posted by AutisticAlice View Post
    How do you deal with wearing diapers? I mean I know its not easy for a lot of you. I like wearing them but I fear my parents finding out... even if I hide them well. I just feel like I can't keep doing it even when I want to.

I'm not forcing myself but... there are times when I feel like I don't want to keep wearing diapers, even when I really do. Like most people, I'm sure... I don't have access to good diapers and making a homemade one would just get my mom even more curious because she will know.

My mom is one of those types of moms who have eyes in the back of her head, sharp as an eagle and well... strict as ever. It's hard battling with the idea of being found out. Plus I have such great friends I love and care for I am so afraid if I tell them they will think its weird... same for my boyfriend, who is my soulmate.
    The way I dealt with psychologically was:

OMG this is so weird, I'm not gonna think about it except when I masturbate > I'm gonna order small amount of diapers from the internet, but I never want to speak to a person face to face about this who isn't an ABDL > I have a really good friend who shared some very dark and private things with me, just to get it off her chest, so I'll share this with her > My friend accepted me, it's just a kink, I'm really OK with this so I'm gonna wear diapers as often as I want to > told another good friend, got cute BF who also likes diapers, wear diapers with him sometimes :d

Progress of a kind, I think.

Is it that kind of "deal" you meant, or do you need tips on hiding your stash and how to wear in secret?

RainbowShy

I can't live on my own because of disability reasons. That's why I still live with my parents. My boyfriend lives in Japan because he is studying there and I don't see him much accept maybe online over Facebook... that's why its much more difficult for me because outside of the online world, with autism, I have no friends because I'm so strict to routine plus having comfort issues and separation anxiety issues that I could never really pull it off. My parents are always home and they do baby me a lot but not enough for me to get away with diapers and all that.

Bottom line is, I have much more rough. I would do anything to find away but my mom has the eyes of hawk and can hear anything, even if I tried to go unnoticed... it's nearly impossible to really pull it off.

Sometimes, you just need to make your own decisions for what's best in your case. If physical comfort is an issue (and believe me, it is VERY common among people on the spectrum to need this type of product), and wearing them helps you function better, then by all means don't hesitate to purchase. Your parents really don't have much of a choice but to understand.

RainbowShy

Not when I'm under my mother's roof. It doesn't matter if I have a choice or not. You don't know my mother. But the other problem is that I'd have to get a super heavy diaper but it just won't happen.

I'm wondering, do you have a psychologist or a psychiatrist? If so, discuss it with them. Considering your medical situation, wearing diapers could be seen as a viable way to cope with your autism. That seems to be acceptable to me. Of course, you would have to be sure that you are clean with it, cleaning up and throwing away used diapers, and keeping yourself clean. It might be that you mom would accept it under certain conditions. My wife accepts it and indulges my little side.

RainbowShy

I do but I would be too embarrassed to bring it up even in writing. It's just something I don't think I could do. I really would but I don't see my female therapist very often. That and my mom wouldn't even accept it if my dad understood it. She's throw a huge fit over it and I'd never hear the end of it. My mom is kind slightly disabled too... and she has anger issues. Believe me its not easy to explain things to her so even the mere mention of me saying, "I want to wear a diaper" and she'll scream and holler and go one about how I'm not baby and i should grow up and yada yada. My mom 'thinks' she knows my autism but really, she doesn't.

Having autism doesn't give my parents reason to let me get away with it just because of the age I happen to act. My mom has gotten on my case about me carrying around my plushies until finally realizing later it was a comfort issue... but diapers? Yeah... I'm sorry but my mom doesn't want to deal with that and for me, I do think it would be a challenge because can't even cook without melting down because of the stove being too hot and fearing to burn myself to some extreme and overreacted extent.

I could totally pull off being an adult baby just to loosen up those desires I missed out on. As a child, I did have a lot of mild head injuries plus having Autism, I wasn't exactly the type of person who liked getting affection, even now if my mom texts me back saying, "I love you" I just stare at the text and then close out. It's not because I don't love her or anything but... daily expression is much more of a challenge for me than anyone would even imagine.
    Last edited by RainbowShy; 11-Feb-2012 at 05:46.

I think the best thing to do in this case, would be to get a doctor's prescription. And yes, it can be done. In fact, even a psychiatric will write one up for diapers, if he sees a need related to your condition. It can be as simple as not fully recognizing your body's cues in time to reach the restroom, or even if having them on helps aid you in physical comfort, which can reduce the need for psychoactive drugs (and that would be a HUGE health benefit alone). Good luck.

haha i think alot of people dont say i love u back either time consuming or, just its obvious to know that ur child would love you period ive never said it to my parents x.x i just think its embarasing ive never realy called my mom+dad "Mom+dad" or mommy or daddy, i actually did once i was like geting deep into rp LOL an i walked ask an i said mommy whats for dinner XD<I was like wow... what did i just say :L but its no biggy an they would certainly be proud if not just a bit wonder in why u have such a thing going on, the extent of yelling at someone would be rare no matter how short temper they are, alot of my friends have amazingly mean parents. but they only say that because there parents were mean to others, not to them, idk if thats with you but it could be :P its a risky thing so im yes with you should an no with you shouldent i mean i could never come up with the guts to ask my parents, but thats just who i am i encourage your decision no matter it An surely you shouldent be afraid about it ^_^, lol. I have a skype picture of my in a blankey+ sucking on a bottle anyone can search my skype an see it x), so i could get caught at any time ;D but the thrill of geting caught would be enough for me lol.