Thread: Hey, everybody

Default Hey, everybody

Hello, I am jinjalaroux, and I am a diaper lover in California.

Aside from that, I am a mediocre musician, a computer hobbyist, and an avid league of legends player.

I came to this site because I wanted to talk to people who happen to share my, ahem... *unique* interest/hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by jinjalaroux View Post
    Hello, I am jinjalaroux, and I am a diaper lover in California.

Aside from that, I am a mediocre musician, a computer hobbyist, and an avid league of legends player.

I came to this site because I wanted to talk to people who happen to share my, ahem... *unique* interest/hobby.
    Hi, jinjalaroux. Welcome to ADISC. I am always curious about how new members found out about this site, but I almost always forget to ask them. So, did you find us using a search engine, a link from another site, or did you hear about ADISC by word of mouth, so to speak ? Anyway, how ever you found us, I am glad you're here. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, and have fun exploring the strange, but wonderful, world of ADISC.

Hi Jinjalaroux!
    can i ask how to pronounce your name? Let me try it, GIN-jala-ROO!

Just curious.... I noticed you are a musician, nice! ...What's your favorite music? And what do you like best about living in The Golden State?

Anyway, there's a group called California people here. Look for California People - ADISC.org if you want to join it. And one more Cali group here: California AB/DL's - ADISC.org

http://i41.tinypic.com/35au8sm.jpg