Thread: lil' Inf about me.

tbsam88

Default lil' Inf about me.

Well I know its been a while since the new site has been up, and I've been putting it off for a while since I didn't have time to do a new Intro here on ADISC.
    Well lets see here. I just hit 20 in August. So the teen years are behind me; always felt older though, ironic as that might seem. I've lived Here in Vegas for pretty much forever, though born in Los Angeles. Right now I'm balancing going to School and Work Full time; doesn't leave time for much, ill tell you that. I go to UNLV here in Vegas and the only thing I can say is that I love it. Love the whole College experience, yet I wish i could take classes during the day. majoring business management, from there to Law, hopefully. Then I can sue people for you...or something, or if you commit a crime you can call me and ill try to get you thrown in the slammer, but will see what happens. Although I'm balancing work and the books and get overwhelmed at times, I still try to enjoy life as much as possible. Enjoy spending Weekends with my friends, although we always seem to come up with plans at last minute but hey we always manage to have fun ( I could have fun just hanging out and talking) so its not hard me to have fun. Used to spend a lot more time in the AB community, but with school and work, haven't had much time lately. I am an AB; though don't really do the role-playing. But apart from diapers, I like my paci, and hopefully someday will have some footed PJ's and some other gear. Mostly here, just to chat on the forums and of course make some friends with you All, of course . This is the only place I really visit, because people are... REAL, weird huh! LoL; but Yea having friends to chit chat with. I love the discussion on here too. I probably be posting a lot more often, so you'll get to know. But if you want to chat, hit me up at my messenger [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by tbsam88 View Post
    I wish i could take classes during the day. majoring business management, from there to Law, hopefully. Then I can sue people for you...or something, or if you commit a crime you can call me and ill try to get you thrown in the slammer, but will see what happens. [email protected]
    do you mean try to get them out?

Welcome to ADISC. I hope you can find time to post on here once in a while at least.

Don't put your messenger details in your post like that. You have put it in your profile already.

Anyhow, welcome. Hope you find this site time well spent.