Thread: Anywhere that sells diapers in the Netherlands/Amsterdam?

Default Anywhere that sells diapers in the Netherlands/Amsterdam?

I am going to Amsterdam soon and I was wondering if anyone on here knows of a shop that sells adult diapers?

I know you have to ask for most things in the pharmacies out there and I have never seen any but I'm sure there must be somewhere, even outside of Amsterdam?

I don't really want to have to ask in a shop I'd much rather just walk in and buy them from somewhere.

If anyone knows of anywhere I will be very grateful.

I know I didn't find any in shops when I went (not that I was really trying to find them, but I didn't notice any).

I just tried searching for healthcare/medical suppliers in the Netherlands, and came across a company called Mediq (see: MEDIQ). They supply directly to consumers as well as to chemists and the healthcare profession.

Mediq Combicare (see: www.mediq.nl/combicare) seems to be the branch that deals with incontinence products. The web shop link to the incontinence section is here: https://www.mediqonline.nl/content/3...Id=4483&page=1

It looks like most of the incontinence products are the very-light pads, rather than full nappies, though.

They have an email address ([email protected]). Maybe you could email them and ask whether they can recommend a pharmacy in Amsterdam where you could buy some nappies?

Quote Originally Posted by drynites89 View Post
    I am going to Amsterdam soon and I was wondering if anyone on here knows of a shop that sells adult diapers?

I know you have to ask for most things in the pharmacies out there and I have never seen any but I'm sure there must be somewhere, even outside of Amsterdam?

I don't really want to have to ask in a shop I'd much rather just walk in and buy them from somewhere.

If anyone knows of anywhere I will be very grateful.

I'm in Amsterdam at the moment, just on holiday. I've looked in a few shops and pharmacies but haven't seen any!