Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I'm here to browse and get ideas. dom/top by nature... Love using diapers as a tool of discipline and humiliation. Come say hello! Interested into talking other doms and tops as well as LGs. Not into adult baby, I find baby talk, bottles, and such a turnoff. Diapers are sexy and cute, I don't feel that ageplay has to be a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kinkster504 View Post
    I'm here to browse and get ideas. dom/top by nature... Love using diapers as a tool of discipline and humiliation. Come say hello! Interested into talking other doms and tops as well as LGs. Not into adult baby, I find baby talk, bottles, and such a turnoff. Diapers are sexy and cute, I don't feel that ageplay has to be a part of it.
    Hello there, welcome to ADISC! I think you might have got a slightly wrong impresion of us here. We're distinctly unsexual generaly, since we have members as young as 13!

We're also really focussed in keeping things community based, and the best way to get involved in a community is to introduce yourself, so why don't you tell us a bit about yourself - outside of your sexual interests!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

As Talula said this is not a BDSM community nor is it a hookup place. This is a support community first and foremost (not to find subs) so while I do welcome you here keep this in mind.