Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New. :)

Default New. :)

Hey!
    I'm a diaper girl. I'm lesbian. [Removed] I'm from Oregon(US) I'm 19. I love to be in diapers, wetting and messing.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 08-Feb-2012 at 06:21. Reason: removed personal ad.

Hello!
    Welcome to ADISC. =) What kind of things do you like to do besides diapers?

I love swimming, snuggling, watching movies, and going on little adventures. You?
    Is that what you were asking? Or did you mean like other things like diapers that I'm into?

What Emmy (a fellow BCer) is trying to say is that explain more about yourself. Obviously this site is made up of people with AB and/or DL desires/interests so try and talk more about yourself, your hobbies, what you like to do, your personality, your job (if you feel comfortable doing so) in order for other members like myself to relate to you more.

Click on this link http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html so you can add more to your intro and introduce yourself as a whole to this community.

Gotcha.
    1) I've been in school for a while, I did a CNA program, but it didn't work out for me... I wasn't cut out for it. I went to school for a term after that, but I then had a medical issue so I had to drop out. I'm now all healed, but I took a term off looking for job, but I'll probably start up next term. I want to be a surgical tech, so i have a couple years left of school.
    2) I LOVE diapers, but that's not what I'm all about. IN fact I live with my parents so I never get to wear them. But that will change as I get older, I'm sure. But alas, I love them. Messing, wetting, all that good stuff. Suppositories, Enemas... All that... Nursing for sure, and CUDDLING. All of this with another woman of course.
    3)In my spare time, I'm hanging out with friends, playing games... I'm awesome at card games. And other games like that. Lol. I love anything that has to do with water, swimming, the hot tub, the ocean, river, or lake...
    4)I'm not really sure why I'm here... I just want to meet more people like me I guess.
    Better?

Welcome Babygirl23
    You said you enjoy card games, do you also enjoy board games ? Have you ever played settlers of catan or Ticket to Ride ? Those would be a couple that I really enjoy, along with Carcasonne.

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

Welcome Babygirl23
    You said you enjoy card games, do you also enjoy board games ? Have you ever played settlers of catan or Ticket to Ride ? Those would be a couple that I really enjoy, along with Carcasonne.

I just played settlers of catan last week for the first time.

How did you fare ? I remember it took me a few times just to figure out a strategy, but once I had one was it fun ! (and depending on who you play with) Trading cards for future cards is another great trick that isn't against the rules, if you need 3 ore and you are on a high rolling wood somebody can give you the ore for say you next 3 or 4 wood

We played one game and I did not win, but I wasn't in last place either.

Nicely done, a strategy tip would be to get ore and wood or wheat and sheep, the two options work well depending on your strategy. anyhow enough about that, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here.