Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dresses

Default Dresses

What is your favorite type or style? Do you make your own LG or sissy dresses? Is there a certain season where you think they are cuter, like Christmas or Easter?

i like full circle square dance dresses. with a full crinoline. to me every day is a holiday when i dress up. the frillier the better. my mom worked for lange western wear.(seinor vice president/co owner) and she would have dresses custom made for me. i usualy e.bay now though.you can see my style in my photos.

I don't really dress up LG very often though. =( But if I have to pick... here would be my favourite styles and I would love wear it if it's in my size: summer dress; simple easter dress; bit fancier easter dress; cute christmas dress.

I often browse around ebay.ca too, by the way. lol

I like my summer dresses the most ushally, though a nice little black dress paired with some stockings a garter belt and a nice pair of flats is good on occasion to I can't wear heels as my feet are to big 12.5"s long x 4.5"s at there widest I know this because I just had some booties made. in shoe size that is roughly anmerican men's 14.

I don't really know what the different types of dresses are.

Talula is, however, about to start making me a dress. We've bought the fabric for it, just need to whip out the sewing machine.
    We even bought little childish letters to stitch on to spell my name.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    I don't really know what the different types of dresses are.

Talula is, however, about to start making me a dress. We've bought the fabric for it, just need to whip out the sewing machine.
    We even bought little childish letters to stitch on to spell my name.
    Oh that sounds great!!! and really nice!

Pink satin, puffy sleeves, empire waist (baby doll) with lots of lace and ruffles. Full petticoat and a bow. Then rhumba panties underneath. Dress is just short enough to see my ruffled bottom.

HEATHER baby PINK Ruffle Butt Dress

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne View Post
    Pink satin, puffy sleeves, empire waist (baby doll) with lots of lace and ruffles. Full petticoat and a bow. Then rhumba panties underneath. Dress is just short enough to see my ruffled bottom.

HEATHER baby PINK Ruffle Butt Dress
    Jayne, that dress is adorable! So expensive though. It's tough to find any cute dresses in adult sizes. I've had a little luck at thrift stores, sometimes.

Well, they have to be pink! And with a short skirt! Otherwise, I don't actually know that much about different styles, or which is comfier than the others, as I've never actually had any.

I don't like designs that look too shiny either. Maybe a bit of a softer pink colour. And a ribbon. So I wonder what styles that leaves available to choose from.