Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: $12.50 for Tranquility SlimLine Disposable Briefs [edited]

Default $12.50 for Tranquility SlimLine Disposable Briefs [edited]

Yup, hurry before there gone. The size is Medium.

Tranquility SlimLine Disposable Briefs

[Title of this thread changed to reflect the error on Amazon's part so no one else clicks through in a blind panic not getting what they're expecting. In short: it's not a case]
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Feb-2012 at 18:35. Reason: Updated after error discovered.

I hope this isn't a sign that they're clearing out their stock of the slimline :\ Or it might be an error. Something about this seems fishy, though, especially because the same seller has a pack of 10 for $7.

Woo hoo! Just ordered two cases for $25 with free shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Wambles View Post
    Heck of a deal! Anyone ever tried these? Are they good?

Not really, they cant hold crap but, the price said buy me. They will stand up for 2 wetting with me.

Quote Originally Posted by lullingsea View Post
    They're plastic backed, right?
    Yes, they are plastic backed.

has anyone actually ordered and gotten these yet as it seems a bit fishy, the shipping weight is only 3 pounds and the price seems way wrong as a single pack of the smalls was originally $132.00 and $124.01 off for a sale of $7.99 per pack seems a bit fishy lol. I wonder if the company will still ship a case of the med at that price or just ship the packs despite the possible error.

yup just checked the northshorecare site and it seems that the amazon one is def an error as northshore has a single pack listed at that price for the item so whoever ordered the ones from amazon will probably be disappointed by either only a pack or just no package.
    Last edited by woofcub; 08-Feb-2012 at 13:59.

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    has anyone actually ordered and gotten these yet as it seems a bit fishy, the shipping weight is only 3 pounds and the price seems way wrong as a single pack of the smalls was originally $132.00 and $124.01 off for a sale of $7.99 per pack seems a bit fishy lol. I wonder if the company will still ship a case of the med at that price or just ship the packs despite the possible error.
    Usually companies are good about shipping what they actually promised. I've ordered cases based off of what was probably an error ($10) before and the companies sent the right thing. It's possible that the company needed to offload old inventory because they are getting an updated version of the product in stock.

Sure, if you are used to wearing Dry 24x7 all the time, these won't seem to hold that much but trust me when I say that they hold WAY more than anything available at the local drug store. They are also plastic backed and the ones that I'm wearing at the moment have a pretty thick plastic and tapes that don't tear out.

Edit: After looking at North Shore Care's site, I believe these are older cases that they need to move out. The current case sizes for medium is 84 per case (12 * 7) and the cases being sold on Amazon are 96 per case (12 * 8). My guess is that Tranquility changed their case size at some point and this is left over inventory.

funseeker

The posting is an error. It is not a case but a bag of 12 diapers. You get what you pay for.