Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gah **********

Little ollie

Default Gah **********

Warning lots of explicits.

God ****ing damn it, ****ing lieing bastarding company. I cannot ****ing believe it, sooo pissed off.

Ok here's why I am soo pissed off, A while back I emailed the only place that sells albena as I have ordered from them before and they had there company name on it "Dorest nursing supplies" I asked them in the email if they could possibly remove that if I order from them again as I was lucky last time not to get caught, so they said that they could all I would have to do was to say on the notice that you get when you order them, so of course I did this. 4 days later they arrive while I am not home so guess what my mum accepts them this part I was not too worried about only a little bit, but when my mum accepted them guess what it has the label on saying the company's address on them, Which is very bad as my mum is a nurse and that coupled with what the bag feels like you can guess she figured it out.

So when I get home one of the first things that is said to me is why are you buying "incontinence pads" at this point I am like holy **** this is not happing so I pretty much just walked out of the house, Unfortunately I had to go back some day. So yeah I go back in after listening at the door for a couple of minutes by this point she thinks I have a medical problem and I really ain't gonna play that card as I don't want to go to the doctors which would suck ass. So in a wander with the intent of just saying there's no problem or anything like that so just leave it ok. Unfortunately I am not that good at that so she asks the why and I just blut out something along the lines of you know well some people have fetishes and stuff, at this point my face must of been red as ****. Luckily for me she just laughed a bit asked why I like it I had to go though the whole its not my choice that I like them, which I compared to being gay/lesbian as I am openly gay and she's a lesbian so I compare it to its not her choice she likes woman and its not my choice that I like guys so after a bit of her arguing that which I couldn't believe she gives in and I win.

Seems back to normal now though as when I was going though my room I was told to tidy it otherwise she would though all the stuff on the floor out of the window, which is the normal threat for her.

Wow I actually now feel better writing that all out.

Oh and this must be my longest post so far.

And another good point, at least I don't have to be so worried about my deliveries.

Darkfinn

Well... there are worse things that could have happened.

So overall she's accepting?

Little ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Well... there are worse things that could have happened.

So overall she's accepting?
    Yeah she is its just a pain as she has a gargantuan gob.

I'm lucky that the abena boxes themselves has no indication as to what they are, even if they do name the product generically without reference to diapers/incon. So I brought my case into the house, in front of both my parents, told them it was some stuff I was holding onto for a friend, and that was that! They didn't question it. I win, and am now very diapered!

Although, to be honest, I think my parent's know I'm into "something", but they also know they would rather not know anything about it, so they don't ask and ignore certain things.

Peachy

I'm glad your mom at least understands your interest in diapers. That's all you can ask for - she doesn't have to like or even support your fetish, especially since she's a nurse herself and may deal with used diapers on a regular basis (and we all know that used diapers are less than pleasurable for most people!).

However, with her being a lesbian, she should be open minded enough to accept that people deviate from the conservative image of heterosexual sex missionary-style once a week only with one person (spouse) in your entire life. Especially since you're openly gay too. That said, you could have told her your boyfriend/friend/random acquaintance dared/asked you to try diapers in sexual play and you agreed and got them to try it. But I guess it's too late for that now.

Peachy

weswissa

I'm guessing she way more acceptive because she is a lesbian. Homosexuals tend to be more accepting of others right off the bat, just like us. We all have things we deal with and she saw that and thought nothing of it.

~Weswissa

Even thought she accepts it, you shouldn't take it as an invitation to be more open about it...She might not want to see these things, even if she accepts it

Little ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Even thought she accepts it, you shouldn't take it as an invitation to be more open about it...She might not want to see these things, even if she accepts it
    Trust me I won't be the only thing would be deliveries. They are still locked away and will stay like that.

I think you did all you could do, and considering both your mom's lifestyle and yours, how could it really matter. My mom discovered all at the same time that I was a tb/dl, and gay, and she was a church attending conservative! So, count your blessings. Like Pojo said, I would then be discreet and keep all of this to yourself. At least you can do your thing and not feel like you have to hide, or get caught. That should be a relief.

I might add that as you probably know, I did eventually marry and have had a good family life as a father, etc. I chose not to paint myself into a box, nor conform to any stereotype. It's your right to be who ever you are, and no one should criticize or condemn you either for being gay, or a tb!

And thats why i dont order from the inter net, man i feel sry for you dude