Thread: Would anyone else simply live in their sleeper if they could?

Default Would anyone else simply live in their sleeper if they could?

Would anyone else on here live in their footie pajamas if they could? Me, I'd hrow some shoes on, and perhaps a belt pack for my keys, money, and ipod, and simply wear it wherever I went.

Hmmm...well...I might wear it more often, but I don't think I could do it 24/7. Would I like to wear it around town and to work? You bet It's great on cold, chilly days.

Yet, when it gets nice out, I am one of the first to throw on shorts. There is something very nice about wearing a breezy and light garment on a warm, sunny afternoon. Also, if I wore a sleeper all the time, I might grow tired of it and some of the 'magic' would be lost.

So, I guess I'd meet you halfway ^_^

I guess I agree with you Onecho. So I'll amend my statement to "Would you like to have the option to live in your sleeper if you wanted to?"

Well,

Sometimes if I'm not going out or anything going on special I've worn my sleeper for a couple of days.

Especially when I've got a cold or something.

B

I sometimes am wearing mine when I take the dog out for her last walk. I put my shoes over my covered feet, which is a bit tight, and then my winter coat. The dog doesn't seem to mind.

If I had a fleece one with removable feet maybe. My feet get hot and I end up taking it off and going back to sleep a lot. I will see how camp goes this year though.

Where i live i dont think i can wear a sleeper all the time. Cold days i would but when it gets hot i think i a romper would be better

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Where i live i dont think i can wear a sleeper all the time. Cold days i would but when it gets hot i think i a romper would be better
    How cold does it actually get in Bermuda though?

I actually find I wear my sleepers more often outside of bed than I do in bed for some reason. I love wearing them but am not a massive fan of wearing anything when I go to sleep.