Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now ...

Default Now ...

this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I liked to take a minute just sit right there
    And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

Wait wait, Dj ...REWWWIND!

.riA-leB dellac nwot a fo ecnirp eht emaceb I woh uoy llet dnA
    ereht thgir tis tsuj etunim a ekat ot dekil I And
    nwod edispu denrut-deppilf tog efil yM
    woh tuoba lla yrots a si siht ...woN

*shakes head* Everyone's a critic.

My name is Statik and it's always been Cause I'm the most boring sons-a-b!tch you've ever seen.
    I dress in blue-yes, navy blue From head to toe I'm rather drab except my patent shoes. I make em shine, well most the time ...

o.O ...Who left the damn cd player on Primus? I'm trying to do a intro here folks! *grumblegrumblegrumble*

Okay, no more distractions hopefully. So my name part is out of the way but that still leaves the question of what makes me, me. Profiles are always a hard thing for me to express. I don't like to come across as a boring template. You read enough of em I'm sure, why should I make you suffer reading another? Let's make this easy and do this cliff note style.

* Furry - Lion. Carnivores represent! *throws up four digit paw gang signs*

* Gamer - Love everything from oldskool, 8-Bit, 16-Bit, now-Bit, and yourmoms-Bit. Gamertag - GUNZcauzRUNZ

* Snowboarder - I love this lifestyle so much that I have a hard time expressing the exact words. I'm currently representing Stepchild Snowboards. "Shred till Death"

* Art - Admirer who can't draw for shit anymore. I especially love the graffiti culture and the many forms of street art. I'm not talking about tagging, I mean the real deal.

* Music - I'm very involved in the many genres that techno has to other, even the sub genres. Unlike most people though I'm actually quite educated in it since I don't only listen to it, I fucking live it. This is a passion to me. So be it DnB (I like to call it drunkNbass), dubstep - downtempo dub especially, breaks, glitch, IDM, broken beat, triphop, oldskool hiphop (fuck rap), experimental, ambience as a whole, and well the list goes on.

Confused? You should be. To break it down I'm a Junglist, dubhead, or what my mommy calls me dubcub *grins and beams proud like* ...yeah I'm all those things and more. I told you from the start there's far more to a person than the text you see in front of you. For all you know I could be in your house right now raiding your fridge! Oh shit! Look behind you!

* Etc. - Besides everything already mentioned I love beer to the point of being a beer snob about it. Making $ cha-CHIIING!, cartoons, vinyl toys (no not sex toys you perv!) - munny, dunny, etc., horror movies - cheesy, classic, b, and the list goes on. Favorite horror icon of all time is Freddy Krueger. Driving - no destination in mind, Siberian Husky - Akira ...even though she's trying to steal my brat title. Laughing. Good friends. Good food. Good times.

And now the general tidbits.

Age - 30
    Sign - Cancer
    Sex - Yes please. I mean bi. Not straight. Not gay. Not confused. Not greedy. Bi.
    Fav. color - Green
    Turn offs - Liars
    Turn ons - Your mom
    Personal quote - Seize the damn day like it's your last. You'll live longer.

Last but not least, the sappy mushy stuff.

I'm in a very healthy strong relationship with my better half for over ten years now. He is my best friend in life, my soul, my family, fellow lion, bros for life.

BUT!!!

I'm also attached to my mommy, "kitats" *leg clings* like freaking STATIC cling baby.

You're probably wondering WTF? I thought you had a partner already. I do. He knows and approves of me having such a person in our life. The reality of the situation is he can't offer me the kind of love/bond between a mother and her son. The innocent tones that some people *coughs* suckers *coughs* dare to put a price on. Feel ashamed if you're guilty of such a thing, yeah yeah I'm looking at YOU!

*waves a finger in a spasm attack*

Clearly not the case here. This is as real as it gets. Sorry if I come across egotistic but you don't know all I've been through. Not just in the ab/dl world but in life as a whole. I stand on the grounds that I do because I was forced to grow up on the school of hard knocks. Life was not easy for me from the start but in the end it made me who I am.

I've been actively involved in all (aol, dpf, aby, etc. ) this since I was sixteen. I was around when the #1 source for chatting was AOL - private room: diapers. This was back when AOL came on a freaking floppy disk. So I've seen, heard just about everything when it comes to this. It's why it's easy for me to keep a healthy balance between my adult life as much as that brat inside of me wants out.

I feel very at peace with who I am, I would even go so far as to refer myself as blissfully content. There's only one thing left to say at this point and that's simply that I love my lion, I love my mommy, I love my friends, I love my huskies, and I love living in general. More importantly I love that I can stop typing.

My original intro is here.

Lmao, this is one of the most interesting intros I have ever read ><

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    * Art - Admirer who can't draw for shit anymore. I especially love the graffiti culture and the many forms of street art. I'm not talking about tagging, I mean the real deal.
    Omg :3 I too absolutely *love* graffiti art, I do a lot myself on paper and computer. I have every intention of once I have my own house of putting up my name in my bedroom (mural) on my walls (extending out a little bit).

I've been fascinated for a long time by it and generally use the name (Kraze) when doing the art :3

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Lmao, this is one of the most interesting intros I have ever read ><

Omg :3 I too absolutely *love* graffiti art, I do a lot myself on paper and computer. I have every intention of once I have my own house of putting up my name in my bedroom (mural) on my walls (extending out a little bit).

I've been fascinated for a long time by it and generally use the name (Kraze) when doing the art :3
    Lobie, thank you. What I aim for honestly. I couldn't have it any other way considering how ocd I am with just about everything I do.

Ah yes graffiti. God I love it. So many people think graffti is just about destroying public property but it's not. I have seen so many amazing murals, sketches, stencils, bombs, etc. I have so much admiration and just outright love for the incredibly amounts of talent these artists have. My coffee table is full of THICK stacked graffiti books. I started a graffiti themed project in the main bathroom here with a twist of "Terrors of the Deep" collab theme. It was coming along so well but I decided to stop it since we're buying a house in the upcoming months finally. I rather do it there so for now the flow of inspiration in my head is put on pause.

If you don't already Lobie, I highly recommend you check out DeviantART for the graffiti galleries. There is so many pieces of art in there that will leave your jaw on the floor. I also really want to see your personal projects you've ever finished or are contemplating on happening.

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    yrots a si siht ...woN

*shakes head* Everyone's a critic.
    YOU DON'T SAY. WELL ACTUALLY YOU DID.

a

All I can say is that is a very engaging intro. The nonconforming style of this prose is great, especially compared to the one-liners I am used to reading here in the intro forum. I love electronic music, and almost all the subgenres and haven't even begun to explore half of them! Anyways I like this re-intro and I hope to hear from you more!

MY BUBBIE!! (Yes, it is true...a bunneh can be the lil sister of a lion cub...yup yup!) :-)

Great intro i like video games as well and have xbl. I love fresh prince btw also.

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    YOU DON'T SAY. WELL ACTUALLY YOU DID.

a
    Damn right Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuples View Post
    All I can say is that is a very engaging intro. The nonconforming style of this prose is great, especially compared to the one-liners I am used to reading here in the intro forum. I love electronic music, and almost all the subgenres and haven't even begun to explore half of them! Anyways I like this re-intro and I hope to hear from you more!
    I'm full of info and useful links to further help along that exploring. Just ask or at least give me a general idea of the kind of beats you like.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    MY BUBBIE!! (Yes, it is true...a bunneh can be the lil sister of a lion cub...yup yup!) :-)
    Been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time eh? I do believe next to Peachy, I have known you two the longest out of anyone on this forum. It's great to see a familiar face. I'm still tripped out by the fact that even after all these years it's like nothing has changed between us.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooKiddo View Post
    Great intro i like video games as well and have xbl. I love fresh prince btw also.
    Well re-intro if you will. Figured we get new members constantly and they have no clue who the hell this statik guy is. Enlightenment perhaps? Fresh Prince was more of a way to spice up a intro. Actually I heard an amazing remix of the theme song done by MashforCash titled Flesh Blinthe of Bel Air that's on point.

What games do you like? I'm currently playing quite a few. Rayman Origins, Shaun White Snowboarding, Sideway: New York, Epic Mickey, and finishing up RAGE.

Asher

'Ey there bro. Glad all is well good sir.

Sorry it took awhile to respond back im into a bunch of different games. Right now im kinda weaning myself off of cod but i like to play racing games like dirt, tdu, skateboard games, fable i like a smorgusboard of games if you will. I sent you an invite btw. I currently dont own alot of games because my last roommate stole a bunch from me but i usually like anything. Surprisingly i had picked up shrek for 5 bucks and i liked it so you never know lol