Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Jammies

Default Custom Jammies

Anyone know where you can get custom footie pajama's made?
    I've looked a lot but haven't found much.

Getting them made.. I know a place I'll look up..

They're FULLY customizable, but very expensive
    like over 100 dollars, because its made to order

Footed P.J.

http://www.foreverakid.com

They require a ton of measurements, but their selection is amazing. And apparently they have a budget hosting servic, so I got a 403 for too much traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Footed P.J. View Post
    http://www.foreverakid.com

They require a ton of measurements, but their selection is amazing. And apparently they have a budget hosting servic, so I got a 403 for too much traffic.
    Thats the one I was talking about, I just didnt know the name or anything =P

Awe thanks a lot you guys! It's just so hard to find proper ones when you're 6 feet tall and only weigh like 150 pounds :s
    I'm okay with measurements I manage a clothing store so I do a lot of that.
    i guess I'll have to wait until their traffic is down. o.o

Wow! They must have changed web-hosts...or they're getting a LOT more traffic these days...a few years ago they were never down.

They do have amazing sleepers there, tho'. AND they're in Canada (as I recall)

Jumpin' Jammerz is another alternative although they don't seem to do custom work.

Footed P.J.

Yeah. That never used to happen. I may post to Yahoo! Groups and see what happened later.

You should check out Privatina. They have the best stuff. Expensive, but worth it. They're overseas, but there's a link to convert the page into English (not the best English, but navigable.) I can't post a link yet, but just Google "privatina."

I don't buy coustom stuff it's much too expensive, I just buy whatever is available on line or in the stores, I can't see paying upwards of 60 bucks for something you can get for 10 and under.