Thread: Bambinos worth it?

Default Bambinos worth it?

Ok so I am seriously conidering buying Bambinos. However are they really worth the money? i mean I want them for the babyish look but do they hold wettings and mess good? Im just wondering if theri really worth the money?

I would give you a big bold YES in reply. ^^

I've tried the Teddies and loved them. They were adorable, as well as absorbent. I both wet them thoroughly and messed in them; they held up with no issues whatsoever. ^_^

In fact, yesterday, I ordered a second batch. This time, I purchased some of their new diapers: the Bellissimos. I am very excited to try them out!

Not only are their diapers great, but they have great customer service and very reliable shipping.

I HIGHLY recommend trying them out! They are my new go-to providers of padding!

I'm waiting for B4NS to get them available again... might even have to go back to the pharmacy and buy some depends to keep my abenas for a while logner...

So worth it... I had smalls, but I want a case of Mediums ASAP

Ok im college. so are they super loud under pants or something? Do they wear like undies or are they like super high on the waist. Details about them please

if you wear some tight underwear over them, it should cut down on noise and possible discovery.

I fit right on the edge of medium and large. I've tried both sizes in the Biancos and the Bellisimos. The mediums are su

---------- Post added at 02:29 ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 ----------

Super tight on me while the larges are pretty darn big and high waisted. They all swell out like balloons and hold it really well. The Bellisimos swell to huge proportions, so forget about trying to hide those if you're going to max them. I suppose you could put on a pair of tighty whities to kill any noise. Me, I only wear at home so noise isn't an issue.

Overall, they're awesome diapers. You won't be disappointed.

I would say no, mainly because their tapes are awful in my experience, but also because the fit isn't the greatest. You may disagree. I strongly suggest getting a sample pack first.

Quote Originally Posted by erevu View Post
    I would say no, mainly because their tapes are awful in my experience, but also because the fit isn't the greatest. You may disagree. I strongly suggest getting a sample pack first.
    You have a point in both regards.

The tapes, especially at first blush, are somewhat wimpy. In my book, nothing beats the tapes on ABU's Super Dry Kids. However, they do the job. I haven't had a tape fail on me yet. I think they've improved them over time.

As for the fit, that probably is a sticking point. I have a 30" waist and wear the mediums, which have a range of 31" - 42". Honestly, I can't imagine anyone over 36" fitting in them comfortably. They run small, so I also highly recommend giving the sample pack a whirl.

As for the fit, I prefer it to Abenas or many other lines of padding. They don't ride so high and I think have a more authentic feel. It sits comfortably below the belly button and there's less excess material to fuss with.

I am in love with them, but a sample pack is the way to go. For a couple bucks, you can decide for yourself, with no regrets. ^^

I'm not a fan the diapers or the company in general. The tapes are awful and always broke (especially the Teddy Diapers). When I asked for a refund they were not helpful at all. My experience was so frustrating that it inspired my own ABDL diaper line. I've sourced from China for my other projects, so why not custom diapers? All the dude wanted was his money back

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    The tapes, especially at first blush, are somewhat wimpy. In my book, nothing beats the tapes on ABU's Super Dry Kids. However, they do the job. I haven't had a tape fail on me yet. I think they've improved them over time.

As for the fit, that probably is a sticking point. I have a 30" waist and wear the mediums, which have a range of 31" - 42". Honestly, I can't imagine anyone over 36" fitting in them comfortably. They run small, so I also highly recommend giving the sample pack a whirl.
    I got a sample of classico, teddy and bellissimo just last week. I have so far tried one of each. The tapes on the left side totally failed for both classico and bellissimo. The teddys tape did not. I agree that SDK's hold is king. That is my favorite diaper.

I am 36", and you're right, they really seem on the edge of too small for me.