Thread: Confused with Amazon..

Miku

Default Confused with Amazon..

I've read a ton of old Amazon posts, but I'm still confused.. This is what I'm wanting- (and don't comment about them being cloth-backed, that's how I like my diapers)

Amazon.com: Abena Abri-Form Premium Brief, Medium, M4, 14 Count: Health & Personal Care

It says "Sold by NorthShore Care Supply and Fulfilled by Amazon. "

Does that mean it comes in a box from NSC? Or does it come in a plain brown Amazon box?

youngbear9

Whenever I get stuff from Amazon, it comes in a brown box. I dont know, could be different for everything :P I've never had the balls to order from Amazon XD lol. Does it come from UPS or FedEx? Because if it doesn't I just might...

Fulfilled by Amazon means that it's sent from an actual Amazon warehouse, which I'm pretty certain means it's (unless somehow completely impossible, which I can't ever see being the case *) guaranteed to come in standard Amazon packaging.

* I ordered some DryNites off Amazon UK which were also marked Fulfilled by Amazon, and the Amazon box it came in was, I'd give a guess at literally double the volume of the inner DN box. The rest was the brown paper stuffing. So I doubt that situation will ever arise if they can warrant doing that.

If you ask Northshore, you can see if they'll do discreet shipping.

I used them years ago to buy Tranquility ATN, Depends and Attends. I don't ever recall getting marked boxes. They shipped to Canada from the US so there was a decleration of goods (It didn't say diapers) but that was it.

I am waiting for B4NS to start selling Bambino's again, gonna buy a ton... I just... love diapers!

I ordered this same thing.

I got a brown box with a big smile. If it's fulfilled by amazon, that means that Amazon handles everything; the shipping, the payment, the whole shabang. It was a big box though.. and heavy. I used a P.O. Box, ripped my name and information off of it when it go there, put the box right in the public recycling bin, and put my prize in my backpack.

but if you have a good enough story and you are ordering from your house, I wouldn't worry about an Abena box showing up. It'll be the amazon box.

Peachy

"Sold by NorthShore Care Supply and Fulfilled by Amazon." means your contractual partner is NorthShore Care Supply while the diapers are stored and shipped from an Amazon warehouse. Most likely, that also means that the box they'll come in is the same Amazon would use for their stuff of equal size (like if you ordered a vacuum cleaner). The only difference is that if you had any complaints, you'd have to take it up with NorthShore Care Supply and not Amazon. Amazon only stores and ships the stuff.

Peachy

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    "Sold by NorthShore Care Supply and Fulfilled by Amazon." means your contractual partner is NorthShore Care Supply while the diapers are stored and shipped from an Amazon warehouse. Most likely, that also means that the box they'll come in is the same Amazon would use for their stuff of equal size (like if you ordered a vacuum cleaner). The only difference is that if you had any complaints, you'd have to take it up with NorthShore Care Supply and not Amazon. Amazon only stores and ships the stuff.

Peachy
    Thanks, that cleared a lot up for me (: