Thread: Baby2birl newbie

Smile Baby2birl newbie

Hi I am completely new to this. But here goes I am 43 Irish living in Ireland. I am AB and very open minded. Love gadgets and Computers when they work . Hope to chat possibly with like and get some insights thanks.

Welcome to Adisc, We have some stuff in common. I also love computers and gadgets. What else are you into besides computers and diapers?

Thank you littlenaruto. Not really into anything else no sport. I like playing game xbox etc and music of all types within reason.
    Last edited by baby2birl; 07-Feb-2012 at 06:46. Reason: left out word

Nice. Looks like we both have a lot in common here. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleNaruto View Post
    Nice. Looks like we both have a lot in common here. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Thanks very much I hope I do too it seems a lot friendlier than some of the places I have visited in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Crel View Post
    hehe, u play any computer games ;D
    Hi Crel
    yes a mixture really detective, Adventure a crime scene ones and fiction.

Hi baby2birl

I've spent my whole life trying to avoid computer games because I know I will be hooked and I already have far too many things that I can't get done in the day (life would be so much easier if I didn't have to work - *sigh*) but I am so so so tempted with anything around detective genre, crime scene etc. What games do you play? (trying not to but I know I'll be checking them out asap

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
    Hi baby2birl

I've spent my whole life trying to avoid computer games because I know I will be hooked and I already have far too many things that I can't get done in the day (life would be so much easier if I didn't have to work - *sigh*) but I am so so so tempted with anything around detective genre, crime scene etc. What games do you play? (trying not to but I know I'll be checking them out asap
    Hi Yogi
    Games i play CSI, overclocked fahrenheit, barrow hill there are more about the place but thats basically the genre that I go for
    Good luck :P