Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bentley Plastic Backed Baby Diapers

Default Bentley Plastic Backed Baby Diapers

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has seen/bought/tried (if small enough) the Bentley XXL diapers?

Saw them on ebay from a couple of sellers.. as an example:

BENTLEY DISPOSABLE BABY DIAPERS NEW! WHOLESALE CASE | eBay

So these are made in the US, I really should look into doing the same here (if I had a million dollars LOL.)

I asked about the same diapers on another thread, but had no replies. Im thinking about buying a pack and doing a review on them shortly.
    We really should get some investors up to purchase a diaper machine.

I would seriously consider investing in a machine to make nappies/diapers from size 7 onwards as part of a cooperative..

Being in Australia is kinda limiting in opportunities like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    I would seriously consider investing in a machine to make nappies/diapers from size 7 onwards as part of a cooperative..
    For whom? Infants? Or TBs? Either way, I kinda think that's a silly idea.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    For whom? Infants? Or TBs? Either way, I kinda think that's a silly idea.
    How is that a silly idea? Making diapers for the abdl community to our specifications is silly?

I never got while people want to buy baby diapers that aren't even going to fit you. Seems like a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphistoj View Post
    How is that a silly idea? Making diapers for the abdl community to our specifications is silly?

from size 7 onwards as part of a cooperative..
    No. Manufacturing diapers for the AB community isn't necessarily silly...but you talk about making diapers from 'size 7' onwards...in other words, from a size of diaper that's already being made, for babies, and up. First of all, I can't imagine it would be terribly lucrative to sell diapers that would be competing with top brands like Pampers and Huggies /and/ cheaper, still mass-produced brands. Secondly, the infant diapers probably wouldn't move at all, considering you'd presumably be selling adult diapers for people who want to pretend to be babies from the same company.

Beyond that, we already have a couple of ABDL diaper manufacturers, so that niche is...kinda being filled... Can you think of anything new you could bring to the table? We have high-performance AB diapers (bambinos) and high-cuteness (ABU) diapers...what would be different or special about your designs?

some of us unfortanantly are too small for bambinos and abu type diapers that have cute baby desighns on them. like im a 26 in waist toobig for baby diapers but too small for fetish bambinos ect. so what do you sugest for us that are in between sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by THUMPERKATYLYNN View Post
    some of us unfortanantly are too small for bambinos and abu type diapers that have cute baby desighns on them. like im a 26 in waist toobig for baby diapers but too small for fetish bambinos ect. so what do you sugest for us that are in between sizes?
    As someone else in your position, best quality diaper I've found is the Molicare SuperPlus. It's actually really small, but holds way more than the small Abena. It's also purple, if you're into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has seen/bought/tried (if small enough) the Bentley XXL diapers?

Saw them on ebay from a couple of sellers.. as an example:

BENTLEY DISPOSABLE BABY DIAPERS NEW! WHOLESALE CASE | eBay

So these are made in the US, I really should look into doing the same here (if I had a million dollars LOL.)
    I have a pack of XLs. Where I am they're the only thing I can get. Bearing in mind that I haven't worn much else, they're pretty good. They hold around 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 wettings depending on how much at a time you're doing. They're crinkly, but not overly-so. They haven't broken on me at all, but the single tapes it has tend to be a little weak (and in my case the diaper is just barely too small for me, but it's the best I can get). No leaks, they're comfortable, I don't really have much to say against them.
    Oh, and the patterns are pretty cute. And if you're looking for diapers that have scent, these do not.