Thread: 'vintage' Depends 30 pack?

Default 'vintage' Depends 30 pack?

Hey All,

I'm wondering if anyone can help. I was walking by a pharmacy today and noticed depend diapers through the window.

I see that they have the newest version in the green bag with orange label... but what they also have are Large Depend from when they just became white diapers but were still in the Red/White package.

I could be loopy but another bag of Depends looked to be Red/White (older package) but it shows the number 30 on the bag.

I would only see the 30, and couldn't see if it was Medium or Large. I never recall 30 packs of depends, maybe they're belted undergarments?

Anyone know of where I can find photos of old depends bags, or would you have a clue from my description?

I'm thinking now that I've gone to a pharmacy and bought a giant bag of Tena Supers I can walk into this pharmacy, grab em off the shelf and buy them.

Just don't want to walk in and have to stare at the bags of diapers forever :P

Sorry, it was a red hearing!

I DID see 'vintage' belted undergarments in the 30 pack... it was purple.

They still have 2 packs of red/white large depends (white, not green) and they are carrying the green/orange mediums.

This is a pharmacy in Waterloo, Ontario

I would love some Vintage Depends.

That bag reminds me of a way younger me sneaking them from my grandparents house and walking around with an extremely crunchy, bunchy bulge in my cargos.

(By the way: I know stealing is wrong.. But I was a little kid and I was obsessed with diapers. Whoops)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I would love some Vintage Depends.

That bag reminds me of a way younger me sneaking them from my grandparents house and walking around with an extremely crunchy, bunchy bulge in my cargos.

(By the way: I know stealing is wrong.. But I was a little kid and I was obsessed with diapers. Whoops)
    Ditto Cloud,
    You aren't the only one thats done that either! I ganked some vintage Depends overnight a couple of times. Those things were so crinkly that it sounded like you were wearing a trashbag full of leaves! Lol. They rarely come up on Ebay and aren't nearly as expensive as vintage Attends. Good memories! XD