Thread: Hiya!

Default Hiya!

Well hello everyone! New to the site, but been a lurker for a while now.

The name's Casey, though I prefer Cassie when I'm subbing, in a diaper, self bound, or being dommed.

I'm real heavy into self bondage, as i have no Master or Mistress. I recently discovered diapers for extended periods, and now only tie myself up in one! A friend joked that I should tie myself up in a diaper during the super bowl. He doesnt know I already love diapers, but I acted shocked, and took the dare. I finally got released when he unlocked me about an hour ago, and after he finished making fun of me and calling me a baby(which I enjoyed), I changed and took a shower. The diaper was thoroughly used. He didn't tell me he was going to make me eat 4x fiber one bars after he tied me to my chair before the game... >.<;

I usually just do one or two...

Anyway. Yeah... so i'm a male, secretly into diapers and filling them with both #1 and #2. I live in the houston area, and I love being tied up(diapers or not).

I play numerous games, with Final Fantasy XI being the prominent one. I play on the Asura server through steam.

I think.. that covers it all.

Welcome BottomBoyCasey What other games do you enjoy playing ? I play mostly mw3 on 360 though I have played the newest startcraft a few times.

Howdy~

Some Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, but mostly FFXI. I might be coaxed back into WoW if some friends drag me along for mist of pandaria, though/

I have heard l4d2 has quite the following, what is FFXI ? I haven't played Warcraft in a long time but that was a seriously fun game !

Quote Originally Posted by mrtowtruck76 View Post
    I have heard l4d2 has quite the following, what is FFXI ? I haven't played Warcraft in a long time but that was a seriously fun game !
    FF == Final Fantasy
    XI == Roman numeral for 11

Final Fantasy uses roman numerals to distinguish between different universes. There's Final Fantasy I, II, III all the way to XIII. If there are 2 games set in the same universe, they use the same roman numeral, but get an Arabic numeral attached (FFXIII-2 is Final Fantasy 13 - 2, because it's set in the same universe as Final Fantasy 13, but is a different game)

I have never been good at playing rpg adventure games but I've heard that final fantasy is one of the best

HI! Cool introduction ;D I play games too im mostly a computer gamer but anyway gtg<3