Thread: Hello

lalio

Default Hello

Hi, I'm a new member. I've had a daddykink/fixation with consensual ageplay for a few years now, but couldn't find a forum in which I could express myself. I don't know how I feel about diapers (I haven't thought about it seriously until discovering the website), and I've lurked the website for a while and it looks very friendly and open-minded. I look forward to chatting with other members!

Hey there Lalio! Welcome!

Just as a heads up, the introductions forum is a place to get to know you as a person beyond your interests related to the forum topics. We all have that in common to some degree, so we want to hear more about the rest of you!

If you need some help with what to write, please read the sticky at the top of the intro forum titled "Tutorial: 'Cheat Sheet' to a Great Introduction"

Please reply here or edit your original post. We all look forward to meeting you.

lalio

Sorry, I was a little nervous and I forgot to say other things about myself.

I like music a lot, and sports. Reading is fun too.

This is a place of exploration, both of the world and of self. Give it time and I'm sure you will become comfortable enough here to open up a bit and let us know who lalio is. Until then, welcome to the site. I hope you find what you are looking for.

lalio

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    This is a place of exploration, both of the world and of self. Give it time and I'm sure you will become comfortable enough here to open up a bit and let us know who lalio is. Until then, welcome to the site. I hope you find what you are looking for.
    Me too. Nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuka View Post
    Hey fellow new person! :3
    Hello! Nice to meet you!